In this Discussion

End Love vid thread

Comments

• Pffft hahahaha, that is the best interview introduction I've seen!

I love Tim's expression as Damian prompted him to get faster :P great find!

• PinkMuffin said:

I found this video on YouTube a minute ago!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....Q9KWH62-3I

"This is C " "NN" "C" "NN "C" "NN" "C" "NN" ... Tim and Damian are c r a z y ! :D

btw I LOVE End Love!! ♥ The song as such is soo loevly and the video is amazing! (Orange Bill for president!) ;)

"This video contains content from CNN (Europe), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

DAMMIT!

• violetchaos364 said:

"This video contains content from CNN (Europe), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

DAMMIT!

When they say that all is lost, no all is not lost at all.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2010/06/28/cook.ok.go.cnn?hpt=C2

• OH me of little faith in the power of teh internetz and of teh BOARDIES! WooHoo!

"Safety third."

"Shh!"

thx all! =D

edit: Awww my other bestest guy friend just sent me the link, too! =D

• Love it. Love it. Love it.

It makes me wonder how, exactly, things were ranked, though. My friends and I used to say "Safety Second" Usually in the context of  "Fun(ny) First, Safety Second". But if OK Go is dropping safety down to third, I want to know the classifications for the rest of the checklist!

• I wonder where that interview was.  It says New York on the billboard in the back.  Wah.

But yes, great find.  They are like an interviewing tag team those two.

• I think Orange Bill has inspired other water fowl as there are ducks doing drills at the Houston Police Academy.
  • zeashan on tumblr pointed out that in the video, OK Go are wearing the same colours as the ghosts of pacman.

I want to know if that was just pure coincidence or intentional! ;)

• squashedbanana said:

zeashan on tumblr pointed out that in the video, OK Go are wearing the same colours as the ghosts of pacman.

I want to know if that was just pure coincidence or intentional! ;)

If it is intentional, it's rather funny, as the ghosts have strange names, nicknames, and name meanings :)

Meanings:

Damian/Orange/Stupid/Slow guy/Crybaby/Mocky/Pokey/Clyde

Dan/Cyan/Fickle/Blue guy/Stylist/Mucky/Bashful/Inky

Tim/Pink/Ambusher/Pink guy/Romp/Micky/Speedy/Pinky

Andy/Red/Chaser/Red guy/Urchin/Macky/Shadow/Blinky

• This is an interesting discussion about the End Love vid on SparkLife....they talk about wanting to marry 'the pink guy with hipster glasses and a hipster hat' and also marrying 'the yellow guy.' Lol n00bs :)

But unfortunately there was a dan diss in there....they thought 'the turquoise' was the worst dancer. :'(

http://community.sparknotes.com/2010/07/13/committee-of-cool-ok-go

• I know!!!!

I read it the other day and I have no idea what they are talking about, who could diss those hula hips and his awesome jump??!!

No mention of Sir Rusty either...hmph :P

• squashedbanana said:

I know!!!!

I read it the other day and I have no idea what they are talking about, who could diss those hula hips and his awesome jump??!!

No mention of Sir Rusty either...hmph :P

Hula hips... heheheh

• The hula hips are my one of my favourite parts in the video! Go Dan!

• This may be a little strange, but I felt some Lady Gaga-ish vibes from the dance moves. I'm not even a gaga fan, it's weird, the whole claw-fingers thing just really reminded me of her.

And what, I've seen the Bad Romance video once? Not even all the way through? Idk.

• Aleatory said:

This may be a little strange, but I felt some Lady Gaga-ish vibes from the dance moves. I'm not even a gaga fan, it's weird, the whole claw-fingers thing just really reminded me of her.

And what, I've seen the Bad Romance video once? Not even all the way through? Idk.

Funny, I got some Thriller out of those moves.

• Yeah, I saw Thriller, more than Gaga. I also saw moves from children's shows and 80s movies.
  • Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell procrastination does have its benefits...I have found a behind the scenes video from a person who was in the End Love video.

Enjoy!

• squashedbanana said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell procrastination does have its benefits...I have found a behind the scenes video from a person who was in the End Love video.

Enjoy!

Great find!

It's really neat to see how the shoot went down versus just reading about all the technical aspects of it.

Yesterday, I watched the vid again and found a new piece that I like. Starting at 3:37, watch the shadow of the palm tree. I find it fascinating. Then again, I find weird/random/boring things fascinating.

• beckysioux said:
    squashedbanana said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell procrastination does have its benefits…I have found a behind the scenes video from a person who was in the End Love video.

Enjoy!

Great find!

It's really neat to see how the shoot went down versus just reading about all the technical aspects of it.

Yesterday, I watched the vid again and found a new piece that I like. Starting at 3:37, watch the shadow of the palm tree. I find it fascinating. Then again, I find weird/random/boring things fascinating.

I love this video. It was really fascinating. In other news, Becky, are you in the front of the Tampa show pic? I was looking at my poster and it looked like you.

EDIT: Just checked facebook. Guess it is you (and Debbie, as well!)

• squashedbanana said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell procrastination does have its benefits...I have found a behind the scenes video from a person who was in the End Love video.

Enjoy!

Wait... how did he get to be in the video? It sounds like people were chosen. Did I just miss some huge announcement or something? -feels stupid-