In this Discussion

MixTape Dilemma!

2»

Comments

• Not gonna lie, I totally thought this had something to do with Kay. Haha.
  • ezorvera said:Not gonna lie, I totally thought this had something to do with Kay. Haha.

Speaking of which, why is she gone. Mixtape, where are you? Come home to us.

For those of you who don't know what were talking about there's a boardie named Mixtape who hasn't posted in quite some time. Frown

• Offical Track Listing (some tracks got re-arranged by accident.  But other than that, I was very meticulous)

1. Get Over It (ofcourse)

2.Don't Ask Me

3.You're So Damn Hot

4.The Fix Is In

5.Bye Bye Baby

6.A Good Idea At the Time

7. A Million Ways

8. Crash the Party

9. DWYW

10. Invincible

11. It's A Disaster

12. HIGA

13. WTF?

14. This Too Shall Pass

15. Back From Kathmandu

16. Needing/Getting

17. Skyscrapers

18. White Knuckles

19. It's Tough To Have A Crush

20. Debaser (rip! lol)

21. Shootin The Moon

If I was an 8 year old boy. . .I'd think I was cool.

• samanferr! said:Thank you Andrew (offically not Andy any longer).

Ummm, say what?

Pandrew?

• Pandrew?  I'm lost?

Anyway, because of this CD, I've offically converted 2 new OK Go fans!  However, the 8 year old is "mad" because apparently OK Go STOLE one of the songs he wrote.  His mom told me when "Don't Ask Me" came on, he said, "I wrote this song!  They stole my idea!" 

So cute.

• samanferr! said:

Pandrew?  I'm lost?

Andy loves Pandas, so we call him Pandy sometimes.  But I couldn't understand the switch to Andrew.

Anyway, go you for the new recruits!  The 5-year-old I mentioned loves that song too, he listens to it, hears Damian say don't do this or that, and thinks to himself, "Oh but I totally could do all those things!"