In this Discussion

Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/29 and 4/30

edited November -1 in OK Go

So it appears that they're going to be streaming Thursday night's show live.  I got all excited to watch until I realized that I'll actually be at the show.  Silly Rachie.

Who else is going?  So far it's me and Samanferr.  I am also going to attempt to get into the Colbert taping. 

Comments

• Tell the Lads to come to Jackson, MS, so that I can bring them dental goodies bags...and fried food...and whatever it takes to get them here.
  • We need more NY on this board lol.

I'm so freakin excited!  Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life.  (Literally as well because I have work all day, then class, then study group, then cleaning lol!)

• Why must all the amazing things happen when I'm unavailable?!?!!?
  • samanferr! said:

We need more NY on this board lol.

Amen.  We used to have Katy, and Porifera was a NYer as well.  It just amazes me that there are so many midwestern boardies but so few NYC area people.

• So... does anyone know how to sign on/log in for the streaming show tomorrow? I've checked the Streamjam site, but it doesn't really help with how to sign on/log in.

Or is it all powered through FB?

I'm confused :( Help?

• It seems that it'll be thru facebook because when I clicked it, the little box on the top saying "Welcome Samantha" is there.  Maybe that's just bc of the boards being logged on too.  Hmmmm.
  • Anybody else on right now watching? Please tell me this isn't the closest I'm going to get to seeing Ok Go in Mississippi. I'm in a bleh mood. On the plus side, while it took forever for the streaming to load, the quality is wonderful. Thank you Ok Go, for making one of your concerts accessible to those who can't make it there in person! Cool
  • Tempe Arizona said:Anybody else on right now watching? Please tell me this isn't the closest I'm going to get to seeing Ok Go in Mississippi. I'm in a bleh mood. On the plus side, while it took forever for the streaming to load, the quality is wonderful. Thank you Ok Go, for making one of your concerts accessible to those who can't make it there in person! Cool

I'm watching, Tempe! I agree, the quality is excellent. I'm so thrilled that they're doing this stream. YAY!

• I'm watching too! Sucks that there seems to be different viewing rooms? I don't recognize anyone in mine.

And I think this is my first post in the new board. It feels weird.

• I actually know one person in my room.

The zombie staring at me is getting kinda creepy though.

• I was in a nice room with two or three very friendly people. Then I somehow exited out without trying and spent the last 10 mins trying to get back on. Thank goodness Ok Go hasn't come on yet. Now I'm in a room by myself. Kinda lonely. Ah well. I get the lads all to myself then. Laugh

Kalinda! Where have you been?! 

• beckysioux said:

I actually know one person in my room.

The zombie staring at me is getting kinda creepy though.

I saw Tempe in my room but where'd you go??

There's a zombie staring at me, too. Scary.

• Ooo, watching with the lights off makes if more fun.
  • Tempe Arizona said:

Nowhere really. Just being a hermit. But I had to come out of hiding to go to a virtual OK Go show with all of you guys!

• ezorvera said:
    Tempe Arizona said:

Nowhere really. Just being a hermit. But I had to come out of hiding to go to a virtual OK Go show with all of you guys!

Yey! It's almost like a Boardie Convention part II

• Tempe Arizona said:

I was in a nice room with two or three very friendly people. Then I somehow exited out without trying and spent the last 10 mins trying to get back on. Thank goodness Ok Go hasn't come on yet. Now I'm in a room by myself. Kinda lonely. Ah well. I get the lads all to myself then. Laugh

So that's what happened to you!

I wish there was a chat room on the boards.

• Snack_Cakes said:
    Tempe Arizona said:

I was in a nice room with two or three very friendly people. Then I somehow exited out without trying and spent the last 10 mins trying to get back on. Thank goodness Ok Go hasn't come on yet. Now I'm in a room by myself. Kinda lonely. Ah well. I get the lads all to myself then. Laugh

So that's what happened to you!

I wish there was a chat room on the boards.

I know! My other fav board (about Craig Ferguson) has a chat room and a shout out box on the side where you can leave random comments all day. It's a small community there, so when we do chats, it's always the same 3 or 4 people who venture in.

• Ya know what I like most about this livestream? I get to watch OK Go with ALL the Boardies even though we're miles away from each other. Sappy, right? Still, it's pretty fuckin' awesome.
  • it won't load for me Cry
  • darbie_starpower said:it won't load for me Cry

I know! The connecting ability is the worst part.

Stupid DSL. I miss the cable connection I had back in AZ.