In this Discussion

Underwater Performance at the Maker Faire

2»

Comments

• beckysioux said:

Snack_Cakes said: Did they already have the Maker Faire gig in the works when they were in Tampa? If so, I'd love to know what they were thinking when we shouted. Maybe the look over to Tim(?) was like, "Wait until they see this!" I really want to know! Someone needs to ask them about all of it.

I'm pretty sure they knew that they were going to do something related to that as they had the H2Oboy picture up on their tumblr. Though I'm not sure if they had made contact with him at that point.

If I'm able to talk with the guys after their set this weekend, I'll ask as I really want to know, too.

I hope you get to ask them this weekend!

Have fun!

Yeah, I'm jealous.

• Ummmm the 'lash in sunnies? Me like.

ALSO. WTF??

• I'm bumping this thread because i found a photo on flickr and...it just looks like Andy is about to break down and cry or throw up or something

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4634387301_74a9c346e2_o.jpg

• This doesn't relate to the underwater performance but it goes with Maker Faire...so I don't know where else to put it. For those of you who watched the ustream performance at Ex'pression College, remember the part where Damian was talking about a giant spider tank thing he and Tim drove?

They appear at the end of the video :)