In this Discussion

180/365

Comments

• I wonder who got it too!

and hell, I really want that book, why is life so hard - not going to rant about that here too.

hey, a big pic of the album cover here:

• I guess I'll never get to see exactly what kind of hell Damian put that suit through. :/

I think aross' red suit will be the next to go.
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • laeticia said:

I wonder who got it too!

and hell, I really want that book, why is life so hard - not going to rant about that here too.

hey, a big pic of the album cover here:

OOOOHHHH big epic concert pic.

I agree with Becky - I think the red delicious suit is next to go.

I hope the purchaser will reveal her/himself and share details, pics, whatever!
  • Please excuse my horrid photoshop skillz, but I had to make something like this:

One down, three to go! Who will be sold next?!

The original pic lives here.
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • I want Tim's.

Imagine owning such a BAMF suit..

Maybe it could transfer some of the BAMF to me... :O!!!

Plus it'd have the highest likelihood of fitting me and then I could pretend to be in OK Go I mean what?
  • This is really irrelivent, but It's sad that whenever you see 180/365 you get Kanye lyrics stuck in your head.

"24/7, 365, Pussy stays on my mind..." Arrrgh! Why, Kanye, Why?!
  • So maybe I shouldn't post this or whatever but my friend bought me the book package for my birthday and basically he's amazing and I'm sooo excited to see all the photos..

And to get my tube of confetti.  :D
  • Do you realize that this album title starts with an "O" as well?

One hundred/Three Sixty Five  Laugh
  • Lmao now what I want to know is if -that- was on purpose...
  • violetchaos364 said:

Do you realize that this album title starts with an "O" as well?

One hundred/Three Sixty Five  Laugh

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA
  • Nice! Took me a few secs, but yeah, all "O" so far. Are they working towards (one) zero zero zero zero zero zero?
  • The BAMFing yellow suit has sold!

Now I really want the red suit. Like, REALLY. Anyone willing to buy it for me? Pretty please? With cherries on top?
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Mannnn.. I wanted that one...

shouldda just bought it with my own money...

Lolnotlikethatwoulddabeeninsaneoranything...
  • hey

is it just me who's sort of sad What To Do wasn't even for bonus tracks?

I mean, Return is awesome, but I would like to have that

(guess I'm just going to HAVE to buy a usb haha)
  • I'm with you on that. Don't Ask Me is also missing :(  TBH, I am shocked that Don’t Ask Me is missing from this album.

And to be even more honest, I'm more interested in the Book than the live album. I have a *cough* few *cough* of the USBs, so I've got the live recordings of the concerts I was at and really didn't need any from different cities. I mean, it's cool and all, but I wasn't there, there's nothing for me to relive. If there is any banter left on the recordings, it won't make any sense to me and I'll end up not listening to the track at all. That's pretty much what happened with the Spring USB, I listen to the Ex'pression College half because I got to see the live stream, so I felt like I was there and I understand what they were talking about. I don't listen to the Boston half because I wasn't there and don't really understand/care what was said between songs. And since the banter bleeds onto the song track, I just skip the whole thing.

I'm just really, really hoping that I don't feel a massive let down with the Book that I got when the live album tracks were released.

My apologies for being such a Negative Nancy. I think that when I get the Book, I'll be much happier.

I'd be even more happy if someone bought me the red suit ;)
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • UPDATE!

The green suit has sold.

This is a sign. A sign that the red suit is meant to be mine. So, who wants to buy it for me? I'll be your best friend!
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • Finally pre-ordered the album... LOVING the bonus tracks, of course. And, I'm sorry if I missed it, but is that Bonerama accompanying them?

It's been about a year since I've been here, so I have missed out on a LOT...
  • katieyellow said:

Finally pre-ordered the album… LOVING the bonus tracks, of course. And, I'm sorry if I missed it, but is that Bonerama accompanying them?

It's been about a year since I've been here, so I have missed out on a LOT…

No, that's not Bonerama, sadly.  I know this because the night that concert was recorded, Bonerama was playing in Wilmington, DE.  I was there. :-D
    BUT OMG KATIE!!!  Hi!  How happy was I to see "Last post by: Katieyellow"?!
  • Katie made it back to the Boards! Yay!!

BTW, kids, they posted a few pics from The Book!!! Click here to get to them. It is on the main page, but if you're lazy like me, just click the link.

Can I just say that these are so much more than what I was expecting?! I am so excited to see the rest of them, y'all just don't know. (It also helps that three of the pics in the previews are from the Milwaukee show on 10/30/10.)
    Allergic to whole wheat.
  • UPDATE! AGAIN!

All the suits have sold. I did not purchase the red one. And strangely, I'm okay with that. However, if someone did buy it for me, that'd be pretty sweet. Though I highly doubt that that happened.

To everyone who purchased a suit, congratulations!
    Allergic to whole wheat.