In this Discussion

Valentines Day Hoohaaah...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
So I wrote Ryan a poem (because we're too poor to do anything, and its just a ridiculous commercial thing anyway) but I gave it to him this morning. When I re-read it i cried. haha. I'm such a loser. I might post it later lol.

Anybody sending any valentines this year??

Comments

• I have a Valentine this year.
    He's not my boyfriend, but rather one of my best friends. I'm going to send him something.
  • I've decided to ignore valentine's day this year. Usually I will at least get some candy or whatever for my friends, but this year I shant.
  • at our school they do really cute things, like you can send people flowers in class, and each color flower means something else like "love" or "crush" or "friends" or something.. and you can also send people cans of strawberry crush.
    i'm considering it. but probably wont do anything. you can do it anonymously too if you want. which is kind of creepy, i think.
  • My band is having a Bitter Spinsters [inside joke] Valentines Day Concert and we also celebrate V-Day by playing pranks on various people we know. Always good for a laugh...
  • no valentine this year unsure.gif
  • This will be the fourth year in a row I have spent v day with my friend. We're both guy repellants it seems.
  • Maybe you are not guy repellant, maybe you just have a deep-seated, childhood issue-induced, subconscious fear of relationships. That's what I have. I can't even commit to watching an hour-long TV show once a week, much less being involved in an actual significant relationship. ha ha. Um, happy V-day anyway!
  • oooh, i got a valentine card in the mail today... it was from rachael... hehe...
  • i never understood sending friends valentines.... some of the girls at my secondary school used to do it to play pranks on other girls who they knew would never get a card. it wasn't very nice. or fair...

last year i had a house party on valentines day and 2 of my ex's turned up haha. one of them ran away and sat outside my local shops crying about me. it wasn't fun. it was fun tho when we went trying to find him with my friend marc. we drove everywhere shouting his name hehe. that was awesome haha.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Feb 3 2005, 02:34 PM)
    i never understood sending friends valentines...

so they know they're loved...
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Feb 3 2005, 06:30 PM)
    Maybe you are not guy repellant, maybe you just have a deep-seated, childhood issue-induced, subconscious fear of relationships. That's what I have. I can't even commit to watching an hour-long TV show once a week, much less being involved in an actual significant relationship. ha ha. Um, happy V-day anyway!

hehehe I don't think I have a fear of relationships, probably got some issues though lol. well happy v day to you too...for in just over a week's time =)
  • seeing as how my childhood traumas have made me entirely intimacy/relationship-phobic (*high fives julie*), i do not have nor have i ever had a valentine. i find the holiday rather morbid. the guy was killed for heaven's sake. ohmy.gif
  • aww jen thats so sweet.. poor guy... i really really want something that day... like a guitarist knocking on my door saying 'hello, i love you' - and then i'll pass out.......... *sigh* i suuuck lmao
  • QUOTE (Kimmie @ Feb 5 2005, 10:12 PM)
    aww jen thats so sweet.. poor guy... i really really want something that day... like a guitarist knocking on my door saying 'hello, i love you' - and then i'll pass out.......... *sigh* i suuuck lmao

hehe we can but dream.....
    I never get any cards on valentines day, well apart from my friend's but she doesn't count lol. Just ONE year I'd like to get a card from a secret admirer or something *sigh*
  • i've never done anything for valentine's

and i never get or send valentines things

*shrugs*

no one really cares around here

my school does do that whole sending people flowers thing...its just a joke though
  • QUOTE (unknown @ Feb 6 2005, 08:58 AM)
    hehe we can but dream.....
    I never get any cards on valentines day, well apart from my friend's but she doesn't count lol. Just ONE year I'd like to get a card from a secret admirer or something *sigh*

Secret admirirers always seemed creepy to me.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Feb 6 2005, 04:52 PM)
    Secret admirirers always seemed creepy to me.

sooo creepy.
  • haha oh man
    i should soooo give an anonymous valentine's card to my hottt neighbor who ive talked to like once. and it was only because his mom was talking to me.
  • valentine's day is also my band director's birthday. he's turning 53 or 54 or something.

i bought him 2 birthday cards and a spongebob valentine's day balloon that says "be mine"

i'm going to ask him to be my valentine. lol...he's the only guy who'd say yes!! biggrin.gif
  • heh sara thats cute smile.gif

i didnt get my first REAL valentines til i was 17 hehe. but he was just my boyfriend. i got a weird stalker the year before....

theres like a day to prepare and i have no money and i want to do something for ryan but i cant afford to hahaha. GAAAAAH.