In this Discussion

3.05.05 San Francisco Show

Comments

• haha okay good
  • the famous were interesting. punk rock surf country music - interesting. ive neve rhad a band remind me of the pixies buddy holly and the ventures all at once.

your mom is super cool and deserves an award.
  • haha yes she does deserve an award.

i felt bad, because i signed the plus ones mailing list and bought their CD for my boyfriend, and the guy from the famous was standing there, and said, "feel free to sign our mailing list too" and i just sort of laughed nervously and i didnt sign up because i wasnt very interested in them, and i felt really bad.
  • they were surprisingly good salesmen them famous kids. with their punch cards. but no i wasnt very interested in them either. just wanted to see ok go.
  • oh yeah, i got there when he was talking about the punch cards, i thought it was a really cool idea, but i didn't like them. :[

the plus ones have an advice column on their website, i believe.

i like weird things like that.
  • i saw dan sign himself up for the ok go mailing list, how funny is that? later in the night i checked what he wrote and it was like mike something.
  • hooray im going to ge the film developed now, farewell
  • oh yay, i hope they turn out well!
  • man, i just discovered the band about a week ago, and ventured onto these boards a couple minutes ago. i checked the tours page, and i saw none in california and i was like damn! but then i saw this topic, and again im like damn! i wouldve gotten my mom or dad to drive me up, a three hour drive cant be too bad, right? sorry i missed it. the albums great though.
  • hahah where in cali are you? they were in LA, san diego, santa ana, AND San Fran. damn. too much cali for me. i love your icon. hotttt. and your sig? man. hot hot heat = love. lots of kids on these board like them.

the plus ones are seroiusly the nicest people. i love their advice column. and they email you back when you email them. i want to go to a show of theirs soooo bad.

i hope ill be a cool mom like your guys's cool moms.

what punchcards?
  • the famous had punchcards that you get punched at everyone of their shows you got to and if you get 10 you get a free shirt or cd.
  • OOOOH sweeeeeeeeet
    the most ive ever seen a band is twice.
    and that's ok go and yellowcard.
  • they did play three shows here but only one was all ages and it was way out of the way
  • I think the internet's getting smaller, as I've run out of things to do on it....thus I post here

The dance number was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen, in terms of hot man action. Did anybody see me there? my friend and I were playing fake pool before the show started.
  • i may have seen you, there were quite a bit of people playin pool though.
  • hm i dont think i saw you. the only people i saw playing pool were actually playing....and made fun of me because i sat on the floor near the table while the famous played
  • I wasn't playing pool, I was playing fake pool. The pool table had two balls that it didn't make you pay for, the white one and the orange stripped one. my friend and I took turns rolling the orange ball across the table while the other one tried to hit it into one the holes. it's funner than it sounds, way better than stupid regular pool.
  • oh snap. i was wondering if you had to pay for the balls. that sucks. anyway your descriptions pretty vague.
  • were you the one with the pat benetar hair?