In this Discussion

Hot Hot Heat

edited November -1 in General Discussion
You can hear it on this site. I hope the rest of the album will be as good as this.

Comments

• there's another posted song somewhere. if i find the link ill post it. but it's "island of the honest man"
    both are sososososoooo brilliant.
  • yessssssssssss.
    they're too good. for their own good.
  • sai is too sleepy for her own good...

hot hot heat = wub.gif
  • ok i just heard them on the launch player right now and had to post on this topic. i can't wait for the album to come out next week! i love goodnight goodnight & island of the honest man!
  • so.
    i didn't listen to the song, and don't hurt me, but I hope the rest of the album is better, cause honestly, I don't think it's as good as their other stuff.

meep.
  • huh? do you mean you did listen to it?
  • new HHH album = bad

idk, i think i've grown out of them. Make up the break down isnt even good to me anymore. oh well.
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Mar 30 2005, 05:41 PM)
    new HHH album = bad

idk, i think i've grown out of them. Make up the break down isnt even good to me anymore. oh well.

sad.gif ohmy.gif mad.gif
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 30 2005, 08:51 PM)
    sad.gif  ohmy.gif  mad.gif

sad.gif

sawwy
  • have you seen the new HHH video i liked it, then right after that was new weezer video, my friend is in the video i screamed when i saw her in the bg. lol
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 30 2005, 09:13 PM)
    have you seen the new HHH video i liked it, then right after that was new weezer video, my friend is in the video i screamed when i saw her in the bg. lol

I NEED TO SEE IT
    forget homework.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 30 2005, 10:21 PM)
    I NEED TO SEE IT
    forget homework.

lol, i know they have the video on mtv2.com
  • dude
    what the fuck
    why is Hot Hot Heat ALLLLLL over mtv?! not only mtv2, but mtv! theyre having this like 10 spot drop where they play hot hot heat all during the 10oclock hour on mtv on monday.
    and then there's teh whole leak thing on mtv.
    and it's all over launch.com (yahoo)
    and theyre EVERYWHERE!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 2 2005, 10:41 PM)
    dude
    what the fuck
    why is Hot Hot Heat ALLLLLL over mtv?! not only mtv2, but mtv! theyre having  this like 10 spot drop where they play hot hot heat all during the 10oclock hour on mtv on monday.
    and then there's teh whole leak thing on mtv.
    and it's all over launch.com (yahoo)
    and theyre EVERYWHERE!

I know, i was like wtf mtv?? i really love the video though
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 2 2005, 10:08 PM)
    I know, i was like wtf mtv?? i really love the video though

me too
    man
    how long that mustve taken them to make. it must have been like stand there. *snap* take a step *snap* take a step *snap* take a step *snap* x 982739827398729387239732.

im not mad it's on mtv. it's just like outta nowhere. theyre on mtv.
  • bandages was all over mtv
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Apr 2 2005, 10:46 PM)
    bandages was all over mtv

was it really?
    i saw it on mtv2 only once. and then never again.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 2 2005, 11:21 PM)
    me too
    man
    how long that mustve taken them to make. it must have been like stand there. *snap* take a step *snap* take a step *snap* take a step *snap* x 982739827398729387239732.

im not mad it's on mtv. it's just like outta nowhere. theyre on mtv.

i love the video, i know all those *snap* take a step, and the moving video on the shirts was crazy. Steve Bays' hair is soo curly, which is cool, but i'm use to the shorter hair w/o the curls. i really can't wait for the album this comming tues!
  • haha im wondering
    if the curls are natural and he used to straighten it
    or
    if he got a perm :\