May 6 - Toronto, ONT - Kool Haus/The Dock
May 8 - Boston, MA - Avalon Ballroom
May 10 - Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
May 11 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
May 12 - New York, NY - Roseland Ballroom
May 14 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• darn no texas!! have you heard their new single? i only heard 20sec. of it and i really wasn't getting into it, but i should probably listen to it again and be more opened minded.
  • www.albumfive.com

i have mixed feelings about beverly hills. i'm still hopeful though. smile.gif *crosses fingers*
  • Aaaaand...of COURSE they're not coming to St. Louis. Bummer. *pouts*
  • oh yayy this is so exciting

i dont know...well at least i wont be so sad if i miss them

i saw them before...

but still!!

this is exciting.
  • They will play at Summer Sonic Festival in August. Those guys love Japan absolutely.
  • Beverly Hills is as big a let down as the last two albums, but its heading back in the right direction, so Id def. like to see the rest of the album before I give it thumbs down.
  • i hope they add a so cal date.

as in..long beach..

because i saw them in long beach like 3 times all 3 times i got pit tickets. i guess because the pit is equally as big as the seating space or something. i dont know, but it was awesome.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Mar 24 2005, 01:04 AM)
    They will play at Summer Sonic Festival in August.  Those guys love Japan absolutely.
    those guys or just rivers? wink.gif
    i mean--yay, i just ordered my tix! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (CrssEyedNSmilin @ Mar 25 2005, 02:16 PM)
    Beverly Hills is as big a let down as the last two albums, but its heading back in the right direction, so Id def. like to see the rest of the album before I give it thumbs down.

agreed.
  • May 8 - Boston, MA - Avalon Ballroom

THATS ME!!!! THATS ME !!!! :-)

The show sold out in a little over a minute but my friend got me tickets cause he went to a ticketmaster outlet in some mall and they opened 3 minutes early. I am so fucking excited ever though the new song "beverly hills" is too great.
  • Does anyone know who the supporting acts are for Weezer?
  • its a big mystery, theres no news of it ANYWHERE
  • D'OH!
    yeah, i tried looking.
  • i saw the new video today

love love

im a sinner. i have no weezer cd sad.gif
  • a bunch of people i know are in the video.

the girl in front of pats drum set, i know. and shes in it a lot.

anywayyyyy. i live in the bay area but i decided not to go to the sf show. instead im flying all the way to new york to see them there. haha.

i have free airfare from southwest. and im staying with a friend from the weezer boards. got a 65 dollar ticket off ebay.

"yeah i went across the country to see weezer and it cost me under $100"
  • QUOTE (zenitram @ Apr 1 2005, 11:25 PM)
    a bunch of people i know are in the video.

the girl in front of pats drum set, i know.  and shes in it a lot.

anywayyyyy.  i live in the bay area but i decided not to go to the sf show.  instead im flying all the way to new york to see them there.  haha.

i have free airfare from southwest.  and im staying with a friend from the weezer boards.  got a 65 dollar ticket off ebay.

"yeah i went across the country to see weezer and it cost me under $100"

niiiiice

i just watched the making of the video for it... and i was realy watching only to see a rivers interview. and they didn't sad.gif
  • aw rivers is a weirdo. on the weezer dvd, all the guys do0 commentary but not rivers.

hes so queer. ive seen him a lot at shows and some nights hes shy and a few months later hes nice and talks to a bunch of fans and signs autographs personally [to so and so, rivers] takes pictures and doesnt hide.

i dont know i think he does it for kicks.
  • noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

colorado ....
  • QUOTE (zenitram @ Apr 2 2005, 01:59 AM)
    aw rivers is a weirdo.  on the weezer dvd, all the guys do0 commentary but not rivers.

hes so queer.  ive seen him a lot at shows and some nights hes shy and a few months later hes nice and talks to a bunch of fans and signs autographs personally [to so and so, rivers] takes pictures and doesnt hide.

i dont know i think he does it for kicks.

hmm
    well
    weezer's gonna be on thsi month's alternative press. so they BEST have rivers in there. i get mine today! excited!
  • i cant see them

theyre weeknights

and ive swamped with work

ah well...therell always be a next time!!

you are a sinner. get your ass out of your room and go buy some weezer cds