In this Discussion

Board Statuses?

edited November -1 in OK Go
So I've become an "Advanced Member" with 30 posts. I would like to know what are all the possible board statuses and how many posts it takes to reach each status.

Thank you.

Comments

• hmmm well im at 400 and nothing's changed since 30. so i dont know.
  • i think Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore set the numbers low so that we could get our statuses back quickly. smile.gif

or maybe not.
    i dont know.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Apr 1 2005, 11:09 AM)
    i think Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore set the numbers low so that we could get our statuses back quickly.  smile.gif

i think Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's too lazy to change the default board statuses...

yeah, as far as i can tell there's just:
    advanced member

i personally would like my status changed to ultra cool member...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 1 2005, 12:24 PM)

Haha, yeah you guys have like 200 more posts than I do and we are the same thing... there should be some higher group smile.gif
  • I prefer board goddess myself as the highest status--perhaps at 500 posts?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 1 2005, 12:24 PM)

wait, i take that back, i want my old school! status returned... cuz i'm old school baby...
  • yeah, I miss being Old School. it was cool.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 1 2005, 01:24 PM)
    i think Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's too lazy to change the default board statuses...

yeah, as far as i can tell there's just:
    advanced member
    1. I expect more from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! huh.gif
    2. Petition to bring back the "Old School" title!
  • wow so ill be an advanced member sooner than i thought. i feel privileged
  • Has anybody gotten a reply from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore about this yet?
  • i just noticed the status' have changed. when did that happen?
  • Sweet! New ranks! (I'm posting this right now just to see what mine is)
  • Alright, my griping, sniping children. You've got some new board stati. I'm not sure how much you'll like them (personally, I think they're my best work), but at least they'll give you something to aim for. And now that I've figured it out, we can always throw in a little surprise or two if you have suggestions.

Also, I've decided to give you back your precious old school title. You're going to have to work for it, though...
  • haha - nice work Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
    you're too cool for school. or a pool even.

but you knew that already.
  • Haha! I love the new stati. They make posting all that more fun. biggrin.gif
  • "posty mcposterson" is by far my favorite.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Aug 9 2005, 11:12 PM)
    Alright, my griping, sniping children.  You've got some new board stati.  I'm not sure how much you'll like them (personally, I think they're my best work), but at least they'll give you something to aim for.  And now that I've figured it out, we can always throw in a little surprise or two if you have suggestions.

Also, I've decided to give you back your precious old school title.  You're going to have to work for it, though...
    Wow, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, look at you asserting your powers! SWEETNESS. Hail, King Of All Grandpas, with 10,000+ posts! wink.gif
    So...will you list us all the statuses (er, "stati") with the required posts or are we to figure it out as we go along?
  • hehe, i like that the board only has 9,036 posts total, yet somehow Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has 10,003...
  • QUOTE (Shortcake1681 @ Aug 9 2005, 11:53 PM)
    "posty mcposterson" is by far my favorite.

i'm quite fond of my chatty little monkey status...