In this Discussion

Who has the coolest hairstyle?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Tim happy.gif, lol
jk

Comments

• Oh Tim! lol

Definitely Damian...his hair is beautiful tongue.gif
  • I voted for Tim... just because he has the most interesting use of hair (lack thereof?) The sideburns.. I just love them. Otherwise it would have been Damian.

Some other certain band member should take note of Tim's cool sideburns mad.gif LOL
    Some other certain band member should take note of Tim's cool sideburns mad.gif  LOL

hah! I second that...they should not curl inwards! lol.

I do love Tim's sideburns...yet another reason why he's so great...oh wait, wrong thread. lol.
  • i think burleigh should be on there
    because his unibrow should definitely count.
  • i love tim's hair and damian's. but tim has the sideburns i just can't resist. lol biggrin.gif
  • How much product does each band member use? is there a hairstylist involoved?
  • Tim definately smile.gif
    those sideburns rock biggrin.gif
  • The wording of the question was key here. I generally like shaggy hair best (like Damian's or Andy's), but the word "coolest" means it has to be Tim.

(PS - hi! This is my first post under this username. I was registered under an old name but "left" for a while and forgot it. I don't even remember if I ever posted anything under that name or just always lurked.)

(My parenthetical note was longer than the real content of my post.)
  • Is this the new Andy or the old Andy?

Because the new Andy's hair is magnificent.

~Rachael
  • i love tim so very very much!hehe.i wonder if tim loves me too?lol hmm.
  • Poor Dan and Andy. They never win in any of these polls.
  • I vote Damian. Have you seen his hair? It is AMAZING. I love his hair.
  • I find it funny that Tim has the most votes at the moment. That's cool. Those sideburns are pretty lovely! biggrin.gif

But I had to vote for Damian's sweet hair.
  • i would give anything to see tim shine his head then brush his sideburns.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 22 2005, 07:34 PM)
    i would give anything to see tim shine his head then brush his sideburns.

Haha, yeah me too. laugh.gif
  • Although Tim's luxurious locks that seem to be MIA (besides his wonderful sideburns), I voted for New Andy's because he is irresistably cute.
  • I should be on there, my hair is awesome!!! >:( My hair is apparently like damians, hmmm, I'll choose him then
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Sep 5 2005, 08:20 AM)
    I should be on there, my hair is awesome!!! >:( My hair is apparently like damians, hmmm, I'll choose him then

You have hair like Damian's? I'm completely jealous. I want hair like Damian's, and I'm a girl. It looks so soft and touchable . . .

I'm going to stop now.