In this Discussion

Hola

2»

Comments

• Hey Matt

Actually, they didn't start til about 11:30 when I saw them a few weeks ago and they didn't end til around 1 I think...they hung out after but the venue people were trying to kick people out cause it was late--good luck at your show.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 9 2005, 07:22 PM)
    Hey Matt
    Actually, they didn't start til about 11:30 when I saw them a few weeks ago and they didn't end til around 1 I think...they hung out after but the venue people were trying to kick people out cause it was late--good luck at your show.

Yah, I thought it over. I'll have to either wait till they come to Hamilton, or wait until they're headlining. It's to much of a hassle to get to Toronto on a sunday night just for the opening act, as great as the guys are. Oh well.
  • you look like sumone i know...if that is indeed you in your pic..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 13 2005, 04:45 PM)
    you look like sumone i know...if that is indeed you in your pic..

That IS indeed me in the picture.
  • ah righty...but seeing as you are from canda you cant be who i think you are...can you?..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 14 2005, 11:47 AM)
    ah righty...but seeing as you are from canda you cant be who i think you are...can you?..

Oh, you never know.
  • Hi!

I'm Melanie. cool.gif
  • hey i'm tash,
    im new 2 biggrin.gif
    loved okgo for ages just new to the whole internet forum thing.
    anyways hi smile.gif
  • Hey Matt!

Unlike you my names Mikey, im 21 and dont live near Canada in the slightest - but similar to you (or at least when you put this thread up) im also new here. So hello to youself and to all other Ok Goers here blink.gif
  • I've come to realize that OK Go fans are the best! biggrin.gif

Hey Matt, I'm Carin! Welcome to the board...it's great here! lol. I'm so corny.

I have a friend from London, Ontario...is that anywhere near you? Same as Pam, forgive me for being an ignorant American unsure.gif