In this Discussion

live new songs

edited November -1 in OK Go
this is only live songs people thats why the other three songs (the house wins, a million ways, and maybe this time) arent listed. if you haven't heard these songs check out the yahoo address okgosongs@yahoo.com the password is okgook

my favorite is "oh lately its so quiet" but right behind it is "let it rain"

Comments

• Yeah I have a question about those songs...I can't seem to login into that account to get them. I connect through SBC Yahoo DSL and it won't let me sign into any other yahoo account other than my own. So I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to send me "Oh Lately It's So Quiet"? unsure.gif I'd love you forever...or something along those lines. biggrin.gif

You can send it to allthewaytoreno@hotmail.com, if you should choose to do so. smile.gif

Ah yes...and the voting...I vote for TelevisionTelevision...hands down. wink.gif
  • i voted for television television too. i loved it
  • Television Television just BARELY over Crash the Party for me. I love them both dearly.
  • ima gonna be honest with ya tele tele has to be my least favorite on the new album sad.gif please dont hurt meh
  • television was my least favrite when hearing them live, crash the party was and remains my favorite.
  • definetly let it rain biggrin.gif
  • I love "Oh Lately It's So Quiet" and "Crash The Party." Definitely my two favorites. biggrin.gif
  • I kinda like them all, Television television may not be my favorite once I get the album, but I think it's really fun live. I think let it rain was second for me.
  • Whos my hero???? Whoever put those songs up thatts who!!!!!! You just made an awful day 100,00 times better, thank you SO much!!! Happiest boy in the world biggrin.gif
  • high fives for everyone who contributed to the email address
  • I had to go with Do What You Want... because when I saw the last show... it was the only new song I knew well and could really get into.
  • my favorite is definitely "oh no" live but i can't wait to here "maybe this time" live... i really love that song on the album

crash the party is really good live though... that's the first song i ever heard off the new album. but they changed the lyrics to it a bit. i like the old lyrics a little better :-/ same thing with "here it goes again" i think that song used to be completely different too
  • really? i didnt notice that ill have to go check out my live songs and see what they changed
  • yea on "crash the party" they used to say "let's burn holes in their carpets, let's dance on the things that they're proud of.... oh cause that's what we call love."

but now they say "let's burn holes in their carpets... all night long" or something.

and for the song "here it goes again" the main chorus used to be something completely different. i don't even think they said here it goes again.... but i can't remember at all what they used to say
  • yeah, "here it goes again" used to be "this thing has started" which i loved SOOOO much more than what it is now. the chorus was 10 times catchier and i loved the fact that andy and tim would repeat whatever damian said

i'm starting to forget the words the more i listen to the new version. it went something like "right now (right now), ...something something the broken hearted (broken-hearted), right now (right now), yeah! this thing has started! (thing has started!)

i really wish i could hear the old versions again
  • I voted for their cover of In Da Club by 50 Cent
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 23 2005, 07:50 AM)
    I voted for their cover of In Da Club by 50 Cent

hmm... where do we find that? I think it might be entertaining!
  • eer? it was part of the massive 50 Cent appreciation festival last spring. Alot of artists turned up, even 2pac made a guest appereance with Elvis. Limited tickets though, i only got in cos im 50 Cents manager
  • I smell a strong aroma of sarcasm.. biggrin.gif
  • The world should bow to fiddie, hes a living legend. Without him bands like the beatles, led zeppelin and the jimi hendrix experience would not have come about. Every day should be 50 Cent day! Ok Go owe their life to him