In this Discussion

with 6 days to go....

Comments

• im bein a good little ok go fan and waitin until tuesday.thats if i have money to buy it..
  • eeeeee!
    just 4 days now.
    it is releasing on the 30th, right? Right?!
  • QUOTE (greencat @ Aug 25 2005, 07:53 PM)
    eeeeee!
    just 4 days now.
    it is releasing on the 30th, right?        Right?!

For sure! I'm very excited . . . I'm going to blast it in my car with the windows down so everyone can hear the lovely awesomeness of OK Go.
  • I like the monster that I've turned into waiting for it
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 24 2005, 03:14 PM)
    who has it? post what you think of the album, general discussion of the above. ya know...the works.
    Well, I don't have my own copy yet, but I got to hold, play, and enjoy a radio copy. I am so excited that I like it! Honestly, I was worried that I might be disappointed just because it's a follow-up to an awesome debut and because I was afraid they might've gone astray from the sound I really liked from them, based on some of the new songs I'd heard live. But I'm happy to report that I pretty much love the new album!
  • The album is officially available in Japan. 20 days earlier than the US release date.
    But I'm waiting for a cheaper import disc, besides, I don't even have time to go to a cd store sad.gif .
  • I have had it for about a month now. I think it's excellent. I will say I like it as much as the first, I don't so much think 'better' but different, in a good way.... My boyfriend bought it off of ebay and gave it to me. I do plan on buying one, maybe not tuesday cause I doubt the retarded record stores around here will have it. (it was 3 months after the first one came out that I saw it here, and then they only had 1 copy) But I will buy one once I have a lil extra money.
  • ...nine people like shiney things.
  • i like shiny things i just didnt feel like telling ppl about it...oops.
  • OK, so it's 12:03 AM . . . east coasters have one day! WOO!

I myself went to my Best Buy to see if they would have copies in and THEY WILL! I almost screamed, but I held it in. The cashier could tell I was happy though.

But they wouldn't let me reserve one, that's a bunch of crap.
  • Im sure there'll be some.
    The newspaper ads for Circuit city and Best buy had the cd in it. And i was like AHHHH!! and my family is getting annoyed. And im freaking out.
  • I've gotta wait a while longer till its out in merry old England! By then i probably wont have any money to get it. I aquired a copy from my associate, but Seifer doesn't want me to say it was him cool.gif
  • gear up kiddies, it is officially St. OH NO's eve.
  • omg what should i wear tomorow.shold i suit up for my oficial buying of the ok go cd??ill wear pearls and lipstick.or maybe ill go native and paint ok go on my forehead.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 29 2005, 10:16 AM)
    omg what should i wear tomorow.shold i suit up for my oficial buying of the ok go cd??ill wear pearls and lipstick.or maybe ill go native and paint ok go on my forehead.

I dont know where i can get it..... None of the stores here seems to be getting it in sad.gif Help!!!
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Aug 29 2005, 09:32 PM)
    I dont know where i can get it..... None of the stores here seems to be getting it in sad.gif  Help!!!

you poor kid!
    where do you live?!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 29 2005, 09:32 PM)
    you poor kid!
    where do you live?!

Vancouver BC, but the only decent music store in the city is closing on saturday, so they arent getting any "small" new releases tomorrow sad.gif Im just hoping Future Shop will have it.......
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Aug 30 2005, 12:13 AM)
    Vancouver BC,  but the only decent music store in the city is closing on saturday,  so they arent getting any "small" new releases tomorrow sad.gif  Im just hoping Future Shop will have it.......
    Can you order it online? Maybe you can order thru the okgo website, a music store website, or even e-Bay...?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 29 2005, 10:17 PM)
    Can you order it online?  Maybe you can order thru the okgo website, a music store website, or even e-Bay...?

That would be great, but I dont wanna wait till Sept 6 sad.gif Im a baby....Ive been waiting 3 years for tomorrow tongue.gif and now I dont know when Im gonna get it, I guess if futureshop dosent have it, then I hafta order sad.gif So sad sad.gif
  • Some people have to wait much longer, but in a few extra days, you'll have your cd. It'll be okay and you'll be okay. smile.gif
    ...When does the new album get realeased in Europe anyway?