In this Discussion

Board Statuses?

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 26 2005, 04:47 PM)
    from what i gather it goes something like:

newbie: 0-9
    hanger-on: 10-39
    friend of a friend: 40-74
    entourage: 75-149
    someone who knows someone: 150-249
    something else: 250-300
    chatty little monkey: 300-400
    posty mcposterson: 400-500

why did the police man smell so bad? 660

king of all grandpas: Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

don't forget "Duuuung!" was before the policeman one.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Aug 26 2005, 03:23 PM)
    I'm half tempted to explain what's going on for you.  And half tempted not to.  An extra star or title or something to whomever figures it out and posts it here, first.

Is there some hidden meaning to each of the titles?
  • 10,000 posts my arse Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. You're just abusing your position. I wanna be changed to Leader of the Nerd Patrol. If not then im gunna bring down your regime!
  • i never hit friend of a friend...
    and if revolver gets to be leader of nerd patroll then i wanna be the head pickel.
  • i tried to delete my post but it will only let me edit it.

so this is my new, edited post.
  • I love "Leader of the Nerd Patrol." If you're the leader, can I please be a member? Haha.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Aug 26 2005, 03:23 PM)
    I'm half tempted to explain what's going on for you.  And half tempted not to.  An extra star or title or something to whomever figures it out and posts it here, first.
    I knew you wouldn't just tell us. dry.gif And I think GirlInTheDark is right about there not having been "Friend of a Friend" before. Did you just add that recently?

darbie - good try, but i know you are a little off with some of them and that you are missing a few. i'll post what i've figured out later. i don't have them all, cuz i'm not sure where some statuses start/end and there might still be more to be seen...

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, how about the closest by a certain date? Otherwise, I think it would take forever to fully figure out.
  • I want to be a friend of a friend. This board status is better than on the redwalls board. This is theirs...
    Advanced Member
    Golden God

Boring right? Yeah I think so too.
  • Hey i'm a friend of a friend now!! YAY!
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 26 2005, 11:39 PM)
    I knew you wouldn't just tell us. <_<  And I think GirlInTheDark is right about there not having been "Friend of a Friend" before.  Did you just add that recently?<br />
    darbie - good try, but i know you are a little off with some of them and that you are missing a few.  i'll post what i've figured out later.  i don't have them all, cuz i'm not sure where some statuses start/end and there might still be more to be seen...

Jorge, how about the closest by a certain date?  Otherwise, I think it would take forever to fully figure out.

You don't have to figure them all out. That spoils the fun of discovery. You just have to figure out the Duuuung and Policeman ones. First to do that wins.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Aug 26 2005, 11:54 PM)
    You don't have to figure them all out.  That spoils the fun of discovery.  You just have to figure out the Duuuung and Policeman ones.  First to do that wins.
    CRAP. That one is Sponge's. I kinda missed it when it happened, but I didn't expect the change to be so soon...so there's something else to that, huh...? Poopy, I don't know.

Well, in the meantime, here's what I have and anything w/o question marks means that I actually saw the change so I'm pretty sure about it:

newbie 0-9
    hanger-on 10-34
    friend of a friend 35-74
    entourage 75-156
    someone who knows someone 157-245?
    just five posts away from being something else 246
    just four posts away from being something else 247?
    just three posts away from being something else 248?
    just two posts away from being something else 249
    just one post away from being something else 250
    something else 251-299?
    chatty little monkey 300?-399
    Posty McPosterson 400-?
    ?
    i've got more posts than you. HA! 625? (this is where Sponge started)
    duuuung! 657-?
    why did the policeman smell so bad? 662?-?
    ????????????????????????????

I just remembered that we still have to work for "Old School!"
    Oh and of course:
    king of all grandpas Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

and we can pretend:
    queen of all grandmas setsumi wink.gif
  • why did the policeman smell bad? because he fell into a pile of dung or something?

i have no idea.

boo.

~jill
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Aug 27 2005, 12:32 AM)
    why did the policeman smell bad?  because he fell into a pile of dung or something?

i have no idea.

boo.

~jill
    Can it be that simple? Don't worry. That is pretty much the only connection I can come up with right now. Poooooooooo.
  • wahhh this is weird
  • My house smells like curry... Disgusting.

I liked being an advanced member, meant i had less identity. Now im striving for more posts and more little blue squares! It makes me feel like a man
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 27 2005, 12:42 AM)
    Can it be that simple?  Don't worry.  That is pretty much the only connection I can come up with right now.  Poooooooooo.

i wouldn't think it would be that easy. but who knows? only Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
  • yeah, i'm thinking the monkey who writes to newsletters flung his dung at the policeman, and that's why he smells...
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Aug 27 2005, 01:57 AM)
    My house smells like curry... Disgusting.

I liked being an advanced member, meant i had less identity. Now im striving for more posts and more little blue squares! It makes me feel like a man

why does your house smell like curry?
  • Cos my mum was making cottage pie and for some reason it had a vague indian smell to it. That soon passed, but it was rather nice. Im not normally a fan of hot winter dinners in the middle of August but it went down ok.
  • hahaha, now we know why the policeman smelled, he was on duty!.. ewwww!!!