In this Discussion

things u do in public...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
just list things u do in public that u do to be weird.
i scream heil satan and run away.hehe
and when a room is quiet yell dont take my pie then look down again like nothin happend.

Comments

• i'm totally normal in public. i save it all for my specials here. i'm like the super hero of weird, i have a secret identity and everything. i come here when all of your lives get to normal or sad to rescue from the bad things.
  • GirlInTheDark, you are a strange, strange child.
  • i don't go out into public, therefore i don't do anything to be weird in public... but, if i were to go out into public, then i would walk backwards... i imagine that'd be a good way to confuse someone...
  • I do the running man in the aisles, but not too often cause i don't want people stealing my dance moves. wink.gif
  • once i planned a birthday party for a friend where we were split into pairs to complete a whole list of strange things to do in public at the mall to win a slip and slide, me and my partner won of course
  • I was at the mall with one of my friends once and she told me to go sit on one of the benches and watch what she was going to do, she wanted to seem like she was alone. She pulled out her cell phone and pretended to talk to someone. Then after a minute she went insane and started screaming and fell on the floor.

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I almost fell off the bench laughing so hard. Some lady even went over to her and tried to help her.

Oh yeah we were in Indianapolis on vacation so no one knew us at all!

I usually freak out if I see something I really want and never expected the store to have it, like the Blue Van CD I found in Border's this summer. Haha, you should've seen me.

I feel the urge to say "Jiggah Jiggah Jiggah AHHH!" in public now. blink.gif
  • Well once for a movie i was making with my friend, "Why Nick and Emmett should not be on TV" I put my hood over my head at macdonalds, stood on the counter and shouted "I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!!!" and then got down and walked off as if nothing had happened. A funny story about that, we didn't actually record it properly, and it turned out all stuffed up, but we eventually got a handful of different peoples copies of it, one of them being the CCTV footage that my friend got who was working there at the time, another being when we were walking down the street about two weeks later, we heard two people talking about this "Really funny guy yell out that he's an amphibious chick" and so we told them and they made a copy of the tape :-)
  • hehe.i had this kewl pink sweater and i like wrapped it around my neck and ran around screaming im a warrior princess.hehe. oh yea me and my friends like to pretend were like lesbian lovers when were around ppl.its so funny.we get weird looks cause were all 14.lol!
  • Thats pretty sick...

I expose myself to old ladies
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 5 2005, 12:13 AM)
    I feel the urge to say "Jiggah Jiggah Jiggah AHHH!" in public now. blink.gif

I feel the urge to dance in public. hm...I started singing the little mermaid at great america and this girl (who looked young enough to be in 8th grade) looked at me very strangly. To which I reponded with..."oh, yeah sorry if i offended you with my singing."
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Sep 5 2005, 05:41 PM)
    I feel the urge to dance in public. hm...I started singing the little mermaid at great america and this girl (who looked young enough to be in 8th grade) looked at me very strangly. To which I reponded with..."oh, yeah sorry if i offended you with my singing."

I think I should say "Jiggah Jiggah Jiggah AHH!" and do the can-opener in a Target aisle.

It is fun to dance and sing in public, I sing a lot in public at random moments. I did when I was looking at ear rings in Claire's and my sister sort of walked away from me. She has no room to be offended though. biggrin.gif
  • I think I will do the can opener LOGAN STYLE in a target aisle. It will be awesome.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Sep 5 2005, 05:48 PM)
    I think I will do the can opener LOGAN STYLE in a target aisle. It will be awesome.

Haha, yes! And I'll do the Charleston in a Best Buy aisle . . . Logan style of course.
  • ive walked into lamposts several times...not on purpuss..

but you would be surprised at the lack of not caring most the people round here give when your lying on the floor screaming

"ARG! MY FACE....my poor face"
  • i get really hyper.

this one time in bluewater (haha nobody knows what that is. well its a 'mall' as you would say lol) i rolled down the exit ramps. good times biggrin.gif

i also like to lay on the floor and sing out loud and dance. it makes people smile hehe
  • what kinda roll yee do down the ramps?
  • i like to fall in public places. and not on purpose
    in fact
    yesterday i was at a redcross thing. and we decided to go up the down escalator, and i fell. and my ankle looks like something clawed at it. and my knee somehow got super bruised which i dont get becuase i didnt hit my knee.
  • Aww poor spongey! That musta hurt heaps!!

Hey Jen what do you mean by exit ramps? disabled ramps? escalators? stairs?

Haha we don't say mall in australia, we say like the name of the place (like westfield shoppingtown we call doncaster ((cause its in doncaster)), westfield, shoppo such and such... Northland is northland full stop! Chadstone is chaddy blahby bloo)
  • asdjfa;sdfyou guys and your crazy british and australian terms. CRAZY
  • haha we don't call them malls either. hence 'bluewater' haha....

i lay on the floor like a sausage and rolled biggrin.gif

and ummm, they're like just nice ramps to enter/exit the car park, not like dirty ones outside or anything!!