In this Discussion

Nose piercing

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I was just wondering if anyone had their nose peirced, and how it would compare, pain wise, to a belly button or tongue. also if it's weird when your nose runs. I have been wanting a new piercing really bad and I think this is the one I want... but it will be a few days before I am actually able to get it done. I am 22, you would have thought I would have outgrown the desire to pierce by now... but I haven't :-\

Comments

• dont get the one in the middle... the one that looks like a cow one because..... well it looks like a cow.
  • no no should have been more specific. I want a small stud in my nostril
  • I got my nose pierced at the beginning of the summer(actually right before an OK Go show), and it hurts like a bitch. I won't lie. I don't know how your belly button felt when you got it pierced, but mine didn't hurt me at all. But my nose, damn, it hurt. But it's worth it. the pain lasts for...5 seconds, and then you have a cute nose right for the rest of your life(if you so choose). Mine doesn't feel weird normally...although sometimes it makes my nose itch. And just be careful when you sneeze. If you have any more questions or anything, feel free to message me.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 26 2005, 11:11 PM)
    dont get the one in the middle... the one that looks like a cow one because..... well it looks like a cow.

That's not a nose - it's a septum!
    But I agree, it looks pretty butch on most females.
    And even worse on guys. Bleh. mellow.gif
  • Haha those middle ones look so bad. Sometimes I get the urge to just rip them out of people's noses when I see them. Didn't Janet Jackson have one for a little? Maybe that was a fake... Anway, if you get a stud just don't wear a pink or red one...it just looks like a strange zit.
  • Usually septum piercings only look good on really pretty girls who have the tiny ones.
  • I have only seen a few people that looked ok with septum piercings, and they were mostly big guys with a lot of tattoos and other piercings
  • Nah, I've never seen anyone it looked good on. What's the point? Why would anyone want to look like a bull?
  • I have a friend who used to have the bridge of her nose pierced. I never thought I would've liked it, but it looked really good on her. She could basically get anything pierced or tattooed and look amazing though...the bitch. haha.
  • yeahthos emiddle ones are gross

mine didnt hurt at all, actually. And i dont have my tongue or belly button pierced so ic ouldnt compare the pain for you....

and when i cry a LOT, i have some issues haha. Thats only when youre like, hyperventalating though! not when youve just got a cold or something. when you cry like REAL cry, then its a third nostril type of issue...haha. but not that bad..just funny sort of. I mean, its not like youve got stuff oozing out of your piercing! its hardly noticable and the only reason i know its happening is cause it MY nose and I can feel it. but nobody else would notice because its soooo slight.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Sep 29 2005, 02:55 AM)
    and when i cry a LOT, i have some issues haha. Thats only when youre like, hyperventalating though! not when youve just got a cold or something. when you cry like REAL cry, then its a third nostril type of issue...haha. but not that bad..just funny sort of. I mean, its not like youve got stuff oozing out of your piercing! its hardly noticable and the only reason i know its happening is cause it MY nose and I can feel it. but nobody else would notice because its soooo slight.
    i think those tiny nose studs are so cute, but i can't help consider the grossness factor! i do think i will eventually get it done tho, so this info is good to know.
  • Well I am getting it done tomorrow... then I will decide which one hurts more:) I will also post pictures if I can get a decent one
  • If you're going with someone and you don't mind needles, have them take a picture of you with the needle through your nose...it's a crazy sight. Unless of course you've seen someone else get it pierced, in which case it's not as cool.
  • Im sure she will take a picture, that might be cool... or gross since it's my nose
  • [attachment=134:attachment][attachment=132:attachment]

I did it!!
  • oooooooooo

funkyfunkyfunky
  • That looks cute.. I would pearse my nose... but I don't think it'd look good on me... the only things I've had pearced are my ears and bottom lip..... the lip one I took out so it closed.. I'm having redone though.. I'm also getting my eyebrows pearced... I have to think more about that one thouh... I'm more into tattoos.. I have one tattoo.. THUS far.. I'm getting more wink.gif
  • as soon as i possibly can im gona get my lip pierced. one of thoes ones on the side thats a ring . soo hot! lol
  • Yeah those are hot... just don't get your nipples pearced.... aaaaahh.
  • i love guys with lip rings. and eyebrow rings.