In this Discussion

best week ever

edited November -1 in OK Go
i was just watching tv and i happened to come across best week ever on vh1, and they just happened to have a bit about ok go's a million ways video, and i was so excited!! "white guys can't dance? yeah right!" yay for ok go!!!

Comments

• AHH that's amazing! I can't believe I missed that. I hope I catch a re-run or something!
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 7 2005, 11:06 PM)
    AHH that's amazing!  I can't believe I missed that.  I hope I catch a re-run or something!

i'm sure laura got it on tape. she tapes everything.
  • haha that's awsome... Damn... if only I had CABLE!! *curses*
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 7 2005, 11:32 PM)
    haha that's awsome... Damn... if only I had CABLE!! *curses*

no cable?! how do you live?
  • under a rock... my dad is getting Satelite now.. cuz we moved and they don't have cable in this part of the city!!! It's absurd but oh well... I'm getting satelite bitches!!!... not you guy btw! haha
  • I SAW IT!! AHHH I started to scream. hahaha, I love at the end when one guy was pretending to be the coreographer (spelling?). He was like "okay not running in place...and end with a crotch shot...YES!"

I didn't tape it, but it's on again at 4 PM Chicago time and again tomorrow morning at 9 (Chicago TIme). Yeah, I am addicted to this show and know the schedule... cool.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 8 2005, 10:56 AM)
    I SAW IT!! AHHH I started to scream. hahaha, I love at the end when one guy was pretending to be the coreographer (spelling?). He was like "okay not running in place...and end with a crotch shot...YES!"

I didn't tape it, but it's on again at 4 PM Chicago time and again tomorrow morning at 9 (Chicago TIme). Yeah, I am addicted to this show and know the schedule... cool.gif

grizzley is very disappointed. sad.gif
    watch out! i'm rapidly approaching my 10th post! hmmm, does that change my status?
  • yes! You will soon be a hanger on.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 8 2005, 09:56 AM)
    "okay not running in place...and end with a crotch shot...YES!"

yes! that was absolutely hilarious!
  • i saw it! but...i always see best week ever. i love that show. i love vh1. i LOVED how david wain was trying to do the dance. i really like david wain....he's awesomeness
  • ah, david wain...i miss stella already.
  • What the crap?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO STELLA?
  • you guys like stella??!!

i love that show, but all my family & friends are like "umm...no. this is stupid" yeah, my friends don't really have very good taste in tv shows. or music for that matter. with the exception of my sister.

yeah! what did happen to stella??!
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 8 2005, 09:56 AM)
    I SAW IT!! AHHH I started to scream. hahaha, I love at the end when one guy was pretending to be the coreographer (spelling?). He was like "okay not running in place...and end with a crotch shot...YES!"

Aww crap!! Someone should tape it.... I can't believe I'm not seeing this!!! I HATE NOT HAVING CABLE!!!!! Though I hardly watch TV at all.. it's still nice to know you have many channels to watch/choose from.

Someone tape it pleaaaaaaaaaaaase.... I would pay for a copie wink.gif lol
  • i got the vh1's and the mtv's and fuse all back cause of good grades. o and my tv in my room. yay! been watchin viva la bam and good rock shows and uranium alot. yes i love uranium. very much. that chick is awesome. ppl must tell me where i can see ok go. like what tv shows.
  • I love VH1.

I love Hal Sparks and Michael Ian Black.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO STELLA?!?!?!?!?!?! DON'T SCARE ME!
  • omg i love stella. i think the season is over but its comin back someday... someday... lol i love it when guys wear suits, but only some guys can make them look sexy.
  • I agree. Only some guys can make suits look sexy.

Definitely not any businessmen though. That's a big no-no.
  • british guys make suits look good. yes.
  • Mr. Bean?

haha, no.

I love Mr. Bean. I think I stated this fact already.

Sure have.

I think I'm talking to myself.

Yes, you are.