best week ever

Comments

• i liked monsters inc.
  • aww pixar <3
    toy story is classic.
    ICE AGE too hehe
    gotta love thsoe animations.
  • i forgot about ice age!!

did you know they're coming out with a sequel? yes, it's called "the meltdown" smile.gif
  • I'm so sad that I missed our boys on BWE. My sisters boyfriend caught it though, and he called to inform of it. It was so sweet. My entire family really respects my obsessions. Haha.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 9 2005, 09:58 PM)
    I'm so sad that I missed our boys on BWE. My sisters boyfriend caught it though, and he called to inform of it. It was so sweet. My entire family really respects my obsessions. Haha.

aw, that is sweet. i don't think that my family is even aware of my obsessions. in fact, i can't even keep track of them all myself...

and pixar totally rocks! except i'm a little skeptical about that new "cars" movie, or whatever it's called, that's coming out later. i mean, talking race cars? who's lame idea was that?
  • QUOTE (powerhouse @ Oct 10 2005, 12:04 AM)
    aw, that is sweet.  i don't think that my family is even aware of my obsessions.  in fact, i can't even keep track of them all myself...

Yeah...it's tough to keep track of obsessions. I just talk about certain things nonstop. My sister has even taking to keeping up on OK Go(she goes to their website to check tour dates and read articles and such) so she can talk about them with me. It makes me so happy. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 9 2005, 10:07 PM)
    Yeah...it's tough to keep track of obsessions. I just talk about certain things nonstop. My sister has even taking to keeping up on OK Go(she goes to their website to check tour dates and read articles and such) so she can talk about them with me. It makes me so happy.  biggrin.gif

hehe, yeah i got my sister hooked on ok go too after i dragged her to one of their shows, but when it comes to anything else, all i get from her is blink.gif
  • Did anyone tape the show? I didn't know about it til now...
  • Schedule

In case you guys missed it, here is the schedule.
  • Dee - random note - finding emo LMAO
    Fun times

w00t

ok imdone
  • I saw Best Week Ever too!!! I died when the guy was actually making fun of the dance....the only line he knew was "and fishnets blah blah blah"...too funny!!

And I too love Mr. Bean and Finding Nemo. Is someone keeping score?

OOOH It's a r-r-race! It's a r-r-race! I'm weenning!!! (I love that movie!)
  • AHHH!!! I love rat race!!! THat movie is AMAZING!!!
  • ive seen rat race about 6 times.
  • Rat Race is an awesome movie. Mr. Bean is definitely my favorite character in that movie.

And John Cleese is amazing.
  • Thanks for posting the link, I finally got to see it. It was amazingly fabulicious. I love vh1.
  • I saw that too! i was so happy. we hadn't watched Best Week Ever on forever and then the one time we're just flicking channels it happens to be that episode and we were jumping all over the place! no one said anything negative either! i love Rachel Harris(sp?)'s 'i'm addicted' thing too. i want to hug her, but i'd rather hug damian. or tim or dan or andy for that matter...
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 8 2005, 09:56 AM)
    I SAW IT!! AHHH I started to scream. hahaha, I love at the end when one guy was pretending to be the coreographer (spelling?). He was like "okay not running in place...and end with a crotch shot...YES!"

I didn't tape it, but it's on again at 4 PM Chicago time and again tomorrow morning at 9 (Chicago TIme). Yeah, I am addicted to this show and know the schedule... cool.gif

That was the best part of the whole show. I have TiVo, so I rewound it and watched it over and over and over and over...
  • QUOTE (dlclark1187 @ Oct 12 2005, 11:50 AM)
    That was the best part of the whole show.  I have TiVo, so I rewound it and watched it over and over and over and over...

Isn't there a way to get clips from Tivo onto your computer? For those of us who don't have cable and couldn't see this?

wink.gif I wish there was a "batting eyes" smiley. That would be more appropriate than the winky.
  • okay i have it on my myspace. go check it out. I took it from some girl I dont know who has the code on her myspace. Thank you unknown girl!
    ok go on BWE

Edit: I don't know why it keeps freezing. Sorry if it happens to you.
  • i used to watch BWE ever all the time. and then daylight savings happened, and i dont anymore. idk why.