In this Discussion

Interview Questions For bettyNLBboop

edited November -1 in OK Go
1) What was the actual best week ever, in terms of the socioeconomic history of the United States?

Comments

• if you could move to one place in the world right now where would it be?
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Oct 10 2005, 06:06 PM)
    1) What was the actual best week ever, in terms of the socioeconomic history of the United States?

blink.gif That's an intense question, that I feel I am not properly suited to answer. But ok, I'll give it my best shot. I think the 5th week of the 13th month of Janboozleberry.

QUOTE (76 @ Oct 10 2005, 06:11 PM)
    if you could move to one place in the world right now where would it be?

Aside from Tampa to be with you...wub.gif I really want to move to Europe for a couple of years...
  • how happy are you to have a whole forum in your name?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 10 2005, 06:26 PM)
    how happy are you to have a whole forum in your name?

I'm a dork and I am ecstatic. My life is almost complete at this point. Haha.
  • if you had the choise would you:

see okgo on a rooftop

see okgo underwater in the first ever underwater gig complete with underwater dancing

see okgo in space in the first ever space gig complete with space dancing

in a toilet(a big one)

a cheese factery

a panda zoo
  • Before I ask Carin a question i have to say this...

w00t! YAY YOU HAVE A FORUM DEDICATED TO YOU! AHH IM SOO HAPPY!
    I WANT TO SING YOUR PRAISES 1st!

I LOVE CARIN Bc she is the best in the sac rrrrr
    I LOVE CARIN bc she is the most quotable person ever : Rose "I hope she chokes on something." Carin: "like his cock"
    HAHAHA
    I LOVE CARIN bc she was soo warm and welcoming me to me on the boards and made me feel at home!
    I LOVE CARIN Bc she can always make me laugh!
    I LOVE CARIN bc she is soo beautiful (don't ever thing otherwise bitch)

Ok - soo my question for you is...
    chocolate sauce or whipped cream for the honeymoon?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 10 2005, 06:47 PM)
    if you had the choise would you:
    see okgo on a rooftop

see okgo underwater in the first ever underwater gig complete with underwater dancing

see okgo in space in the first ever space gig complete with space dancing

in a toilet(a big one)

a cheese factery

a panda zoo

This is a tough one...let's eliminate the ones I wouldn't want first. OK Go on a rooftoop is dangerous...especially if you're talking about a sloped house roof. But if you're talking about a flat roof in the inner city, that would be cool..but I wouldn't chose it. I also don't think I want to see OK Go in a toilet...it's just the principle of the thing. I'm also not a huge fan of cheese factories. And I am deathly afraid of outer space...it's scary out there.

So my answer is between OK Go underwater and a panda zoo. I have to go with the panda zoo. Pandas are so damn cute...and they could dance with the pandas. That would be sweet.

QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 10 2005, 07:37 PM)
    Before I ask Carin a question i have to say this...

w00t! YAY YOU HAVE A FORUM DEDICATED TO YOU! AHH IM SOO HAPPY!
    I WANT TO SING YOUR PRAISES 1st!

I LOVE CARIN Bc she is the best in the sac rrrrr
    I LOVE CARIN bc she is the most quotable person ever : Rose "I hope she chokes on something." Carin: "like his cock"
    HAHAHA
    I LOVE CARIN bc she was soo warm and welcoming me to me on the boards  and made me feel at home!
    I LOVE CARIN Bc she can always make me laugh!
    I LOVE CARIN bc  she is soo beautiful (don't ever thing otherwise bitch)

Ok - soo my question for you is...
    chocolate sauce or whipped cream for the honeymoon?

Rose, you make me laugh. I heart you, wife.

As for your question...both. That's not even a fair question. they basically go hand in hand...as do we...look at that. tongue.gif
  • HAHAHHAHAA as do we! this is why i love you

if you could pic one word dto describe yourself, what would it be?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 10 2005, 07:54 PM)
    HAHAHHAHAA as do we! this is why i love you

if you could pic one word dto describe yourself, what would it be?

Life-like...because I am, in fact, very life-like.

Haha...no, but seriously...my roommate says vibrant...yes, I had to consult with her on this one. I think I would go with fabulous...just because I like the way it rolls of my tongue...and I am quite fabulous biggrin.gif
  • calculator?

banana?

notebook?
  • Has anyone ever grabbed your butt?

Do you blush when people talk about your butt?

Would you mind if I grabbed your butt? (only if the wifes don't mind tongue.gif)

Don't you just love my questions?
  • What's your favorite month?

What is a pet peeve of yours?
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 10 2005, 08:19 PM)
    calculator? I hate math

banana?Are fun to eat, and good for you too. Did you know they stop cramping? Well, they do!

notebook?I basically don't go anywhere without one.

QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 10 2005, 10:41 PM)
    Has anyone ever grabbed your butt?Many a time. People love my butt almost as much as they love the entirity that is me.

Do you blush when people talk about your butt?Not really...unless it is strangers...but then I more curious then anything about why they are talking about my butt. Do they like it? Are they jealous?

Would you mind if I grabbed your butt? (only if the wifes don't mind tongue.gif)My butt is there for everyone's enjoyment. If you want to grab it, go right ahead...I won't mind wink.gif haha.

Don't you just love my questions?In fact, I do. You should ask more, more often. They are fun and make me laugh.

QUOTE (hownifty @ Oct 10 2005, 11:06 PM)
    What's your favorite month?Any of the fall months...August, September, October...because fall is my favorite season.

What is a pet peeve of yours?When someone yells at someone for doing something annoying, and then they turn around and do it themselves. That's so fucking annoying, and hypocritical.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 10 2005, 05:19 PM)
    blink.gif That's an intense question, that I feel I am not properly suited to answer. But ok, I'll give it my best shot. I think the 5th week of the 13th month of Janboozleberry.
    Aside from Tampa to be with you...wub.gif I really want to move to Europe for a couple of years...
    are you flirting with darbie's man? blink.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 10 2005, 11:25 PM)
    are you flirting with darbie's man? blink.gif

He provokes it...and yes, I absolutely am. Who doesn't love a good flirt on the OK Go message board? blink.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Oct 10 2005, 10:29 PM)
    He provokes it...and yes, I absolutely am. Who doesn't love a good flirt on the OK Go message board?  blink.gif

i'm such a flirt. it's funny, you can tell i like a girl, really like her when i don't flirt with her.
  • OH! and my question.

how smooth am I?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 11 2005, 12:17 AM)
    OH! and my question.

how smooth am I?

Do you want me to be honest?

QUOTE (76 @ Oct 11 2005, 12:16 AM)
    i'm such a flirt. it's funny, you can tell i like a girl, really like her when i don't flirt with her.

Not very. Haha. tongue.gif
  • why are you so evil?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 11 2005, 12:30 AM)
    why are you so evil?

Because being evil is more fun then being good.

Next question! biggrin.gif