In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• You didn't go?! Hell yes! I went to mine because I felt *drawn out monotone voice*obligated*end drawn out monotone voice* to go. Being a senior and all you get a lot of shit from people who want you to go.

But, I was late and left early, so that was good.
  • Hahaha, yeah I don't do dances. My school is strange, and I just don't think they are fun. I would rather do what actually makes me happy....eat, shop, sit, watch movies, eat more...that basically sums it up.
  • That's what I did today! I ate my sunchips (Holy hell, I ran out. BEN I NEED MORE SUNCHIPS!), and I worked on my Conan shirt.

Speaking of which, should I put "Connizzle is the Shizzle" on the shirt or stay with "Conan is my Homeboy"?
  • Animal Juice
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 15 2005, 11:09 PM)
    Speaking of which, should I put "Connizzle is the Shizzle" on the shirt or stay with "Conan is my Homeboy"?

i vote connizzle is the shizzle...
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 16 2005, 12:01 AM)
    I am actually partial to cherry...although blue raspberry is delicious also.

i don't know what i'd do without my blue wacado!!!!!!
  • wait what are we talking about? if its slushies then im in!

gawd i love slushies. red is a good flavor.
  • MIT MEINEN AUGEN TUT VAY
  • ich spreken kein deutsch.

I don't think I can spell it either.

Conizzle is the shizzle is good for the shirt, as long as you have a picture of him on it--if not, go with Conan is my homeboy.

Damn freshman 15. ahhh. Dining hall food = evil.
  • My shirt does have a picture of him on it.

That's two votes for "Connizzle is the Shizzle".

I'm partial to that phrase, too.

I think I'm going to make a poll out of this.
  • I get distracted very easily. I am supposed to be doing my shot list for a short film that I am suppsoed to start shooting tomorrow. Uh-oh, I am not even half way done with the shot list. ahh! I just can't seem to get away from the computer though.
  • make a flim on the caroot kidnaper..

shot one, a carot sit there...and boom sumone steals it

shot two two suspects talk to ech other about there love for carots

shot three, badgers attack the earth

shot four okgo dance
  • hm...that does sound tempting....sounds simple and easy. I like simple and easy.
  • and if anyone asks what its about just shout

"WHAT ARE YOU ABOUT HUH?...HUH!?!?!"
  • so i strongly dislike the people at bestbuy. Are they stupid? I think they are. Well, I went today to buy a special cord to upload video to the computer. So i buy a $30 cord. It is one of those IMPOSSIBLE to open plastic containers, so I rip it open only to find that it doesnt even fit in my camera. Now I don't even know if I can return it because I TORE apart the container. No good.
  • that the stuff that will cut your skin open even if youjust look at it?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 16 2005, 04:32 PM)
    that the stuff that will cut your skin open even if youjust look at it?

AHH I HATE THAT! It makes me scared to open my purchases! that's the LAST thing I want...to be scared of what I buy.
  • i got new headphones and i opend it easily and it was made of that plastic sh*t but when i went to grab it, it cut my friggin skin. GAHH!
  • i hate that plastic.
    lets burn it.