In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 10 2005, 12:08 AM)
    biggrin.gif  i'm glad you like 'em.  i just didn't feel like i could keep them away from people! haha.  because i know i love looking at pictures people take at concerts. so i felt compelled to share

Your sister is pretty crazy if she wants to keep concert photos away from people like me. ESPECIALLY Redwalls photos.
  • there's dog drool on my arm...
  • i have never heard a redwalls song in my life.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 10 2005, 09:25 AM)
    i have never heard a redwalls song in my life.

fixed your typo dear...
  • ohmy.gif you should. i think they're super good. one of my absolute favorites. they have a little jukebox majigger on their website
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 10 2005, 10:26 AM)
    fixed your typo dear...

thanks! i fixed my avatar, now we're even.
  • ...the redwalls are meh, they're a little generic and a couple of their songs sound like they wish they were gospel but they don't have any soul in em.
  • I love the Redwalls, but their egos are no good.
  • you'd think a band who was that not good would be a little more down to earth then.
  • I think they are good...
  • there is no hook. to me they are boring. but you know what? i'm really picky when it comes to music. i only like the good stuff.
  • ive never even heard of the redwalls...
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 10 2005, 12:37 PM)
    there is no hook. to me they are boring. but you know what? i'm really picky when it comes to music. i only like the good stuff.

You like crap...it's ok. tongue.gif
  • ...i like you.
  • oo snidey
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 10 2005, 11:45 AM)
    ive never even heard of the redwalls...

don't worry. you're not missing much.
  • they seem to be the next big thing on this board...
  • yeah, but some of these people have questionable tastes.
  • hmm, ill have to take your word for it....most the bands people go on about on here i havnt a clue who they are..
  • well, if you ever need any good bands let me know. i have a few CDs lying around that i can MSN to ya.