In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 5 2005, 06:03 PM)
    Wow I cant stand getting shots.  I am such a baby!  I hold my arm behind me and say, "No please don't do it..."  Then when they finally grab my arm I have to hold my mom's hand and talk to her while they are giving the shot or else I'll freak out.  I HATE THEM.

Well it's good that I'm not afraid... otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get my tattoo... if you wanna see it by the way.. just go to my MySpace thingy www.myspace.com/pearlmay biggrin.gif

Oh and GirlInTheDark(don't know your name sorry) it's masochist biggrin.gif
  • do tattoos hurt?
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 4 2005, 05:43 PM)
    My mom always says "holy toledo" and I make fun of her for it, so I guess it's only fair if I make fun of you for it too.  It's not as good as "holy crazy" laura, you should know since you invented that one.

I will say whatever I please. HOLY TOLEDO!!
  • My hands are very cold! Brrrrr!
  • Shoot! I missed the hockey game I've been waiting on for like forever.
  • i got new toothpaste. Crest Whitening Expressions Lemon Ice flavor..

now it's against my better judgement to get a "vanity" toothpaste but i have to say that i don't regret it one bit. it tastes alright and i like the yellow tube. i recomend it.
  • lemon!?
    oh boy. i must try this.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 5 2005, 11:29 PM)
    Shoot! I missed the hockey game I've been waiting on for like forever.

you totally didnt miss anyhting - they lost in shoot outs!

FKN SENS!

nehoo - i didnt watch the game but found a bunch of crazyu leaf fans near union last night who told me!
    AHH guys i went to the john mayer concert last night - but none of that your body is a wonderland "panty rock" maroon five shit...hardcore blues ...the john mayer trio- INSANELY AMAZING....
    almost as good as MRAZ the night b4 LOL
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 6 2005, 09:25 AM)
    you totally didnt miss anyhting - they lost in shoot outs!

FKN SENS!

nehoo - i didnt watch the game but found a bunch of crazyu leaf fans near union last night who told me!

redden was awesome last night,.......just in case you care wink.gif

and belfour sucks. lindros completly mised the net in the shoot out and sundin took a puck to the eye. you are in for a long season. on that note the wings beat division rivals St. Louis 5-1.........
  • its gonna be a long fkn horrible season but im glad hockey is back!

now my father and i have shit to talk about LOL
  • this is your last chance, so if you ask really nice i'll let you be a lightning fan with me. i'll even buy you a ticket to the new years eve game against the leafs ......
  • Anyone from St. Louis?
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 6 2005, 03:26 PM)
    Anyone from St. Louis?

Don't you even dare Laura....
  • I'm just asking...
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 6 2005, 06:26 PM)
    Anyone from St. Louis?

or is anyone going to the st. louis show?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 5 2005, 08:39 PM)
    do tattoos hurt?

It depends on where you get it.. I have mine on my upper right arm and it didn't hurt... but if you were to get it in a place where the skin is thin.. or anywhere where there is bone... it'll hurt.
  • ive been wanting to get a tattoo forever but i have to wait til i move out or else my crazy italian mother will kick my ass! LOL

Right dee LOL
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 7 2005, 02:07 PM)
    ive been wanting to get a tattoo forever but i have to wait til i move out or else my crazy italian mother will kick my ass! LOL

Right dee LOL

My dad took me to get mine when I was 17 biggrin.gif... my dads kool!

I'm getting more though.. but he doesn't want to lol.. I guess he just wanted that ONE.. too bad.. he knows I'm getting more biggrin.gif