In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i want gummy worms...
  • Gummy bears are my favourite lolly ever
  • I love scary movies... I like the rush of being scared wooooooo!
  • have you seen texas chain saw masacres? rose and i rented it one night and we laughed through that entire movie! lol we're terrible
  • The old one or the new one? I've seen neither
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 4 2005, 11:37 PM)
    The old one or the new one? I've seen neither

twas the new one
  • My arm is bruised because I had lab work done yesterday.

It hurts when I touch it.

Maybe I should stop poking at it.
  • i have a heel spur and it's rather painful mad.gif
  • blood drawn. I was sick all last week so my mom wanted me to get lab work done. She thought I was anemic because I was pale, feverish and everytime I stood up I felt really dizzy and was going to collapse.

Soooo, my arm is bruised where they put the needle. And I felt really sick afterwards. Probably because I looked when they put the needle in. Eek.
  • *Throws up* I hate blood
  • Getting shots and blood drawn doesn't bug me, but seeing all that blood (when it's actually only 2 tsp. I was told,) jet into the tube thingy made me feel queasy. I still wasn't feeling good on top of that too so that might have added to it.
  • I don't mind getting shots or anything at all, don't get me wrong, just when I see someone else's blood I have been known to faint
  • blood doesn't bug me, but for some reason it did yesterday.

I've had a lot of accidents and I've seen a lot of my own blood so I'm used to it.

I haven't seen a lot of anyone else's so I don't know how well I'd go with that, probably not too well I imagine.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 4 2005, 09:31 PM)
    have you seen texas chain saw masacres?  rose and i rented it one night and we laughed through that entire movie! lol we're terrible

The old one is better.. and maybe scarier lol.. the new one doesn't do it for me... it's all 'bout old school!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 4 2005, 10:10 PM)
    Getting shots and blood drawn doesn't bug me, but seeing all that blood (when it's actually only 2 tsp. I was told,) jet into the tube thingy made me feel queasy.  I still wasn't feeling good on top of that too so that might have added to it.

That bothers you? I think it looks weird when it's pumping into the tube LOL... but what was a little scary, was that a few months ago.. or maybe it was last year... this assistant nurse was trying to get my brothers blood... but he kept missing the VAIN!! So my brother got poked at alot.. then my father saw what was happening and went and told the doctor to get someone else to do it because they were just poking and poking and nothing.. and he was afraid that the nurse would blow air into his vains :eek: which is pretty scary cuz, you just die in a few seconds.
  • ohmy.gif Gosh! That musta scared you heaps! Oh and him too!

P.S Chatty Little Monkey!
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 4 2005, 11:53 PM)
    ohmy.gif Gosh! That musta scared you heaps! Oh and him too!

P.S Chatty Little Monkey!

It did kind of scare me cuz I was like... these people are nurses they should at LEAST know how to do this... my brother was just like blink.gif... haha my dad was so mad though mad.gif <~~ that was him that day mellow.gif
  • Wow I cant stand getting shots. I am such a baby! I hold my arm behind me and say, "No please don't do it..." Then when they finally grab my arm I have to hold my mom's hand and talk to her while they are giving the shot or else I'll freak out. I HATE THEM.
  • i like shots. im slightly massacist. (however you spell it) its a big word.