In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• haha that's koolness biggrin.gif

*starts singing a song she doesn't even like* I like big butts and I cannot lie.. you other brothers can't denyyy!

LMFAO it's too funny.
  • *is a brother and denys you anyway*
  • LMAO thanx tongue.gif
  • I'm listening to Louis XIV right now, and if you haven't checked them out you should. They are kinda weird, but I love their music.
  • is his name Fatty Arbuckle? or am i missing something?
  • That's great. Fatty Arbuckle.

GARFIELD!
  • HAHAHA oh garfield. I used to have a cat named Gizmo who was the real-life garfield (except we never fed him lasagnia...) and he was amazing. Also, John Arbuckle is my hero because he folds and irons his undies and socks for fun.
  • I forgot that! I haven't watched the cartoon in so long. I used to watch it when It was on Nick but then they took it off.

Now stupid shows are on Nick.

I miss Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam, and Hey Arnold.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 4 2005, 04:53 PM)
    I forgot that!  I haven't watched the cartoon in so long.  I used to watch it when It was on Nick but then they took it off.

Now stupid shows are on Nick.

I miss Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam, and Hey Arnold.

AHHH rocko's modern life was soo awesome! And Doug! Hey Arnold was great... I mean who couldn't love to hate Helga!? Remember "legend of the hidden temple"!!! I always wanted to go on that, win, and get a huge glow in the dark boulder trophy!
  • Ahh! I do remember that! Old school Nick is so awesome. And "All That" was actually funny then because you had people like Kenan and Kel (That show is awesome, too!), Danny Temberelli (sp?), and everyone else. They were pretty funny kids.

Ooooo, My Name is Earl is on! Must watch it, even though it reminds me of some people in my town. It's still funny.
  • I'm watching that now too!!! ahahahahaha!
  • AHHHHHH THE RUBBERBAND MAN IS ON LIFE WITH EARL! I LOVE HIM!!!
  • Holy cow, they're played "Who Do You Love?"! I love that song.

Do you want a cupcake?
  • LOL "well what were we before monkeys?" "I don't know...I dont even remember being a monkey"
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 4 2005, 06:42 PM)
    I'm listening to Louis XIV right now, and if you haven't checked them out you should.  They are kinda weird, but I love their music.

I love Loui XIV

QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 4 2005, 06:47 PM)
    is his name Fatty Arbuckle?  or am i missing something?

haha I think it is

I have a cat named Garfield.. he's the cutest thing ever smile.gif

I too miss old school Nickalodeon. I used to love the old Are You Afraid Of The Dark? I used to have a crush on the guy with the glasses *forgot his name*
  • i love louis xiv but im afraid if i buy the cd and my parents see it they will freak out. i have wanted them for like a while now.. what to do. o i could like buy it when im like alone or somethin and hide it.
  • Why won't they let you buy it? It's awsome music! And if they won't buy it for yah, doooooo buy it and hide it biggrin.gif
  • yesh, i can't keep up with you kids, posting rampage... my little old self just purchased tickets to see loretta lynn the friday after next...
  • I just bought a green strip-ed worm