In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 2 2005, 04:35 AM)
    you know whats friggen amazingly good.....

a toasted bagel with peanut butter and cucumbers *thx dee* HAHAHA
    honestly i had one again this morning and it was divine!

I LOVE a toasted bagle with peanut butter....but have never tried it with cucumbers. That's a pretty odd mix. This sounds gross, but you should try it sometime: bannana with cheese. It's very good...especially with Kraft Singles.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 09:15 PM)
    I agree.  The only guy that I think can sport eyeliner well, is Brandon Flowers from The Killers.  I guess Billy Joel from Greenday can too, but I'm not his biggest fan.

ITS BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! lol and i kno like alot about him and his sexyness.

alex <3 hehe
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 2 2005, 10:09 AM)
    This sounds gross, but you should try it sometime: bannana with cheese.  It's very good...especially with Kraft Singles.

Kraft singles isn't real cheese. That's why I love it. THat does sound gross, I like my bananas without chesse. Then again, you think that me drinking orange juice with everything is gross. mmm....orange juice.
  • omg orange juice rocks my sox...that bananas and cheese thing sounds odd but I shall giv'r a try....Kraft singles do not count as cheese in my opinion either...meh oh well!
    U know whats really friggen amazing
    fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches!
  • ive never had a peanutbutter and bannana sandwich. i think its gona be nasty. lol. im aftaid to try it. i need some comforting words. it makes me tingle just talkin about it.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 2 2005, 01:32 PM)

ELVIS!

fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches are really good. But peanut butter is good with about everything.
  • mmm....its really good with apples. yummy.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 2 2005, 09:32 AM)

whoa THOSE ROCK. I LOVE THEM. Anything with peanutbutter is seriously the shit.

My mom likes fried peanutbutter and bacon sandwiches. She says the salty/sweet mixture is good. I'm afraid to try it.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 2 2005, 09:14 AM)
    Kraft singles isn't real cheese. That's why I love it. THat does sound gross, I like my bananas without chesse. Then again, you think that me drinking orange juice with everything is gross. mmm....orange juice.

first off, kraft cheese is fake, but delicious. Also, you drink orange juice when you eat soup and pizza. That is not normal. I like orange juice a lot, but not along side food like that.
  • i drink orange soda with everything. its the best soda ever! orange juice was my previous drink. yes.
  • I like orange soda a lot too! It reminds me of Keenan & Kel lol, but I can't drink orange juice with soup. Maybe it's just me.
  • Damn it now I want orange pop.

*drools*
  • i cant drink anything with soup. i get sick when i do. its really weird.
  • i love orange juice!! i seriously go through a gallon of orange every 3 days or so. it's craziness.

and sort of, kind of, previously talking about weird/gross food mixtures.

jelly and cheese sandwiches. sounds absolutely disgusting doesn't it? BUT IT'S NOT! it's actually really good if you use strawberry jelly & kraft singles.... mmm...
  • I like soup. I went to Chili's yesterday and I asked what the soups of the day were and one was nacho soup or something like that? It was really weird.

I like clam chowder.

You know, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore should make a forum for food because there are about three threads that I know of that talk about food. Not a problem at all but since food is so important I think it deserves it's own forum.

What d'ya say, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
  • TOTALLY RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss you...you know who you are.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 2 2005, 10:06 PM)
    i miss you...you know who you are.

me?!? i don't know who i am...
  • A Lacuna is a scar on your brain tissue
  • how's this for random?!?
    i can't pronounce indianapolis...
    if i sound it out slowly by it's syllabols i can sometimes get it right...
    but if i try to say it as one word, it always comes out completly wrong...
  • Haha vulva