In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Damn, I wish I had time to do some reading for fun. (I've got Clinton's autobiography half-read and it's been months since I've picked it up..) All my reading I do now is damn textbooks for classes.
  • all my reading is in a text book too. i hate it yet love it at the same time....go figure.
  • I just got locked out of my house for an hour. Ugh, i hate forgetting my keys.
  • I used to get locked out of my house all the time...thankfully I lived in the middle of the woods, so we always had our windows open and I could just take the screens out of the windows and climb through.
  • i used to lose my keys all of the time and now that i have my license, i keep an eye on them like at all times.
  • Sometimes I go to the car and sit in the driver's seat when I realize I completely forgot the keys inside....wow I'm a loser.
  • WOw, you really are a fool aren't you lovemedo? laugh.gif <---I'm laughing at you, claire.
  • omg im super sad..

my chemical romance came to wisconsin 2 days ago and i couldnt go.
    gerard(the sexiest man on earth besides frank)
    was dressed as a priest and turned around bent over and spanked himself. and i missed it!!!

it had to be soooo sexy. im so sad...
  • Don't they scream a lot? That is not my kind of music. Anyway, did anyone watch the OC? This show is god awful, but I found myself watching it while I was working. It is highly addicting.

I am so bored and there is no one online to talk to. dry.gif
  • My school had it's pep rally for homecoming today. It was realy funny, but sort of stupid. It's on a Thursday, not the day of the homecoming game, which is on Friday. That's really stupid.

Anyhow, I watched my teachers ride tricycles, then watched some big, huge football players ride tricycles (these tricycles were made for two year olds, mind you.), and a tug-of-war contest between the classes and the teachers. OH YEAH, I watched cheerleaders do the fight song and blah . . . loads of fun. I got out of sixth hour though.

I had to take photos for yearbook, I think I took about 40. Haha, my friend was imitating the cheerleaders! He's so funny, he was doing kicks and waving his arms around . . . and my other friend, who is a cheerleader, wouldn't stop laughing. She hates cheerleading, but I have no clue why she does it. blink.gif

So YAY, tomorrow is the game. Blue and White day as well. The football team is undefeated, so everyone's hyped up about that. And the parade, in Lexington and Croswell ( our school covers two towns, Lexington is a lot better.) I have my super-duper $2,000 camera for that. And I might get tackeled by a football player cause I have to be on the sidelines taking photos at the game.

And my friend is doing a senior prank. Should be interesting.

Sorry this is very long . . . I have photos if anyone wants to see them. Some are really funny.
  • i hope ur football team and all that isn't crazy hardcore like friday night lights... i just saw that movie.. twas great (hehe garrett hedlund *drools*) but wow crazy town.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Sep 22 2005, 11:47 PM)
    i hope ur football team and all that isn't crazy hardcore like friday night lights... i just saw that movie.. twas great (hehe garrett hedlund *drools*) but wow crazy town.

Haha, I don't know . . . I'll have to see. The classes seem to get more and more school spirit as each year passes. Last year our school had about three pages in the local newspaper about homecoming week. We were voted school with the most school spirit.

And during basketball season the crowd is known as the "Cros-Lex Crazies". I have a shirt to prove it, it has a Pioneer doing a headstand. But when I first got the shirt I thought there was an ape on the shirt. laugh.gif
  • i'm not wearing any shoes... scandalous, no?..
  • if you WERE wearing shoes they could be sandalous?
  • I have NO school spirit. When this girl in my class prayed for our football team to have a good game, I rolled my eyes. I really dislike football and my school. Combine the two and you just have something that is not good.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Sep 24 2005, 12:28 AM)
    I have NO school spirit. When this girl in my class prayed for our football team to have a good game, I rolled my eyes. I really dislike football and my school. Combine the two and you just have something that is not good.

She prayed for your team to win?! WHY?!?!? That's just crazy and odd. I can understand really wanting to have your team win but you don't pray for them to win, my school doesn't even do that.

I clap at appropriate times when the team makes a good play or whatever, but other than that I could care less. It just seems like the nice thing to do I guess, and I don't want some people to get pissed at me for absolutey nothing.

Anyhow, I went to the game and both parades. I think I took about 250 photos . . . I went crazy with the camera. I'll let you know that if you give me a camera you might not see it for a while. I love photography.

And we won, 40-20. It was a good game. Haha, my Gov't/Econ. teacher from last year is the varsity football coach. Oh my, he was getting very mad sometimes, and I thought if he swore like that and was jumping around in class like a mad gorrila, I think I would be scared. ("What the fuck was that?!?!?! DAMN IT!!!!" *Random ranting and stomping* "NO DAMN IT, NO!")

The football players took the Gatorade jug and dumped it on the coach. I was about five feet away because I was taking photos on the sidelines and I got wet a bit. It was really funny . . . and cold.
  • Well, okay, it was religion class. And we were praying. Anyway, I just thought it was stupid of her to do that. Anyway, I don't like her very much anyway. She talks about her little drunk adventures with this guy during class and I have to sit in front of her listening to her pointless crap. dry.gif
  • on a random depressing note

i told the guy that i'm like in love with that i like him last night and basically that sucked because he likes my friend and she doesn't know that i like him and today she was flirting with him and then i just openly cried like a baby because i am so pathetic.
  • wow that REALLY sucks. I don't know how to put on make-up. I am also quite pale. I am quite the knock-out...not really.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Sep 28 2005, 06:39 PM)
    wow that REALLY sucks. I don't know how to put on make-up. I am also quite pale. I am quite the knock-out...not really.

umm you're pale? wtf are you smoking? You are of latin decent...and are not pale. ALSO, I AM THE PALE ONE. People at my old school called me "albino girl" and I'm not kidding.