In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• can you hear me, major tom?
  • Wet boys are sexy....... hey you said random... so you GOT random. Good day now...
  • Skinny boys are sexy too.
  • gothic,emo,punk, eyeliner wearin man kissin, bi, black hair boys are soooooooo hot.

alex <3 hehe
  • I agree with you both. Eyeliner on a guys is super sexy! Doesn't hurt if he can work his tongue either wink.gif
  • I think eyeliner is for girls and Twisted Sister.

Please, oh please don't hit me.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 1 2005, 06:13 PM)
    I think eyeliner is for girls and Twisted Sister.

Please, oh please don't hit me.

I agree. The only guy that I think can sport eyeliner well, is Brandon Flowers from The Killers. I guess Billy Joel from Greenday can too, but I'm not his biggest fan.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 10:15 PM)
    I agree.  The only guy that I think can sport eyeliner well, is Brandon Flowers from The Killers.  I guess Billy Joel from Greenday can too, but I'm not his biggest fan.

The dudes from Green Day never wore eyeliner until everyone started liking them . . . . I like their old stuff more, and I absolutely hate American Idiot.

I seriously should keep my mouth shut because I'm going to get smacked. ohmy.gif unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 1 2005, 06:19 PM)
    The dudes from Green Day never wore eyeliner until everyone started liking them . . . . I like their old stuff more, and I absolutely hate American Idiot.
    I seriously should keep my mouth shut because I'm going to get smacked.  ohmy.gif  unsure.gif

AHHH I TOTALLY AGREE! I'm on your side! Their old stuff is soooo much better! Their new stuff just seems whiney and repetative.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 08:15 PM)
    The only guy that I think can sport eyeliner well, is Brandon Flowers from The Killers.

Oh wow, he is very attractive.
  • QUOTE (lovemedo @ Oct 1 2005, 08:15 PM)
    The only guy that I think can sport eyeliner well, is Brandon Flowers from The Killers.

• HAHAHA That smiley is awesome! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Oct 1 2005, 09:42 PM)
    HAHAHA That smiley is awesome! laugh.gif

yeah, he's cool, and a pretty good representation of my self 85% of the time...
  • I saw a goat eating grass in someone's front yard today.

I also saw a gopher and a rabbit in my yard today.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 1 2005, 10:40 PM)
    I saw a goat eating grass in someone's front yard today.

interesting...
    especially since earlier today i made a claim that a goat stole my mind...
    wonder if it was the same goat...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 2 2005, 12:43 AM)
    interesting...
    especially since earlier today i made a claim that a goat stole my mind...
    wonder if it was the same goat...

You know, I think I saw him sniffing at what looked like a brain in the yard. I should have jumped out of my car and got a closer look.
  • That reminds me, a goat knocked at my door just before and left a brain in my room. Darbie, give me your address and I will fedex it to you.
  • you know whats friggen amazingly good.....

a toasted bagel with peanut butter and cucumbers *thx dee* HAHAHA
    honestly i had one again this morning and it was divine!