In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Do you prefer HOT pie or COLD pie?
    i know it's tough to decide.
  • COLD!! psh...yeah. Ever try Baker's square coconut cream pie? It is heaven on earth.
  • My step-mom made apple pie today. It was yummy.
  • QUOTE (hownifty @ Oct 9 2005, 07:34 PM)
    A Haiku about Pie.

Pie
    is good
    for the soul.
    Girl in the Dark
    also likes to eat pie
    I wonder what kind.
    Now, I will go home
    and make a pie
    with apples
    just for
    Me.

lmao ODE TO PIE WOOHOOO

omg i love you!!!
  • hahaha yeah it's a masterpiece rolleyes.gif

oh wow homemade mmm thats good stuff. i want some.

and COCONUT CREAM PIE is soo good it shouldn't be aloud!

mmmmmmmmm . . . . pies.
  • all this pie talk is makin me want some llamas and pie again.

LLAMA TALK!

"mmmmmmmmm . . . . llamas."
  • I love the simpsons. They will always have a place in my heart next to coconut cream pies.
  • i looooove chocolate pie. its sooo good.
  • Chocolate Peanutbutter Pie is my all time favorite. Nothing comes close to that in my book.
  • amricans are weird

no offense
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Oct 9 2005, 05:12 PM)
    amricans are weird

no offense

Haha yeah Americans tend to go crazy over food...hence why we are all morbidly obese.
  • hahaa very true lovemedo

weeeeeeee
    americans are crazy.
    and there is so much crap on TV these days it's unreal.
  • I hate judge judy
  • i eat alot of junk food but you should see me when no one is lookin. i eat healthy. alot. i eat alot of salads and greenbeans. i heart greenbeans. and i loooooove fruit. any and all types of fruit. yes..lol

im not weird cause im american. im weird because i went to a private church school as a kid.
  • random.....

here's something somewhat random

when the redwalls were in madison, my sister took over 100 pictures of them. and she won't let me post them on our redwalls website. even though that was really the point of taking them. she went a little far with taking over a hundred though. actually, i think it was more like over 160. anyways....she's stupid.

SO, if any of you fine redwall loving folk would like to see some pictures of the redwalls, you may go here

i wouldv'e posted it on the redwalls site, but...she would've seen it then, and i don't want to feel the wrath of my sister, even though she's 4 years younger than me.

biggrin.gif
  • THIS JUST IN!

i'm ready to go and i find i'm left all by myself.

this is a special message to a board member.

this special message has been brought to you by the letter O and the number 76.
  • justbelieve, you are my hero. I also love you.

thanks for the plentiful abundancey of lovely lovely redwalls photos.

Edit:

AGH! I miss them soooooo soooooo much you have no idea. I really really wish they would come to Michigan!

Woo, that's off my chest.

But some is still pent up. DAMN IT COME TO MICHIGAN.
  • biggrin.gif i'm glad you like 'em. i just didn't feel like i could keep them away from people! haha. because i know i love looking at pictures people take at concerts. so i felt compelled to share