In this Discussion

Two questions.

2»

Comments

• yepppp

i met a kid who went to the same high school as damian.
    but i dont think he knows who ok go is, so i didnt mention it to him.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 24 2005, 12:50 AM)
    i think you mean house of blues... 'cause metro is usually pretty cool about cameras...
    you're right! it was almost 3 yrs ago and i couldn't remember the name of the venue, so thanks.

well damian and tim grew up in the washington dc right?
    so
    TECHNICALLY its not THEIR hometown.
    Tim is from the Mitten state, Michigan.
    get a camera phone.

I have one but they take really bad pictures.
    Anyway, thanks for all you guys' help.
    If I can take pictures, I'll post them here.
  • there's a new samsung that has a 2 megapixel camara on it.
  • i once saw a watch with a camera in it. and when you loaded the pictures, they came out in color and really clear.
    it was from tokyo. some azn had it.
  • alex and his friend started a moshpit at our school dance friday. i was in it but there were too many ppl so i had to get out. im chlosterphobic
  • i've only ever witnessed one mosh pit. i wouldn't even call it that, it was at a the academy is show in hollywood. there were only two girls and they kept pushing eachother and we were like wtf are these girls doing? it pissed me off because they kept bumping into me. but then one of them dropped their sunglasses and i kept them as payment for my discomfort.
  • um
    who wears sunglasses in a moshpit?
    maybe it was just a catfight.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 24 2005, 09:41 PM)
    um
    who wears sunglasses in a moshpit?

don't masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no...
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 24 2005, 01:54 AM)
    well damian and tim grew up in the washington dc right?

dc to the hizzle....everyone loves the w-town.

I've been in a lot of mosh pits. Story of the Year's was one of the worst cause I had like 8 crowd-surfers dropped on my head. Taking Back Sunday was the worst cause I literally couldn't breathe in it at one point cause we were so crowded. Ok Go, on the other hand, has very relaxed crowds. People dance, they don't mosh, because Ok Go fans are so much smarter and know that dancing will always be more fun.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Oct 24 2005, 09:29 AM)
    Tim is from the Mitten state, Michigan.

YAY! Being reminded made me happy.

GO TIM!
  • I never really understood why people say they are from Chicago if they are all from different places. Did they start out here (and I say "here" because I live in Chicago) or something? If so, that is amazing, because Chicago rocks.
  • QUOTE (dobug @ Oct 23 2005, 08:45 PM)
    I'm defenitly not planning on starting one. I'd be kind of happy if one happened though.

I'm going to the St. Louis show.

Does it look like it is going to sell out? Like would I be okay if I bought tickets the day of the show?
  • The newsletter I got today as an e-mail said that the Madison show was all ages. Laura and Claire, you might want to check on that because it would be a shorter drive to Madison then St. Louis for you girls.
  • yeah, the newsletter says it's all ages, but i called the venue and they said 18 plus... but that you could get in w/ a parent. so... i'm assuming go with the venue's age restrictions.... haha.
  • Oh alright. Someone should get their facts straight.

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore . . .

It's OK, I still love you. I'm not going to that show anyway so it doesn't affect me. smile.gif