In this Discussion

MTVNEWS.COM

Comments

• The "Do What You Want" video that Damian is talking about, is it the one on the Juggling Club site? It hasn't been officially released yet, I know that.

If so, when it is released, I think it will do wonderfully.

And I'm anxious to see this new homemade video. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 4 2005, 02:11 PM)
    The "Do What You Want" video that Damian is talking about, is it the one on the Juggling Club site?  It hasn't been officially released yet, I know that. 

If so, when it is released, I think it will do wonderfully.

And I'm anxious to see this new homemade video.  biggrin.gif

Nope, it's completely different. People are claiming it's already on Tv. I've seen short clips of it after some interview with the guys on tv once.

I hate to be this honest, but I don't know how crazy I am about another homemade video.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Nov 4 2005, 02:13 PM)
    Nope, it's completely different. People are claiming it's already on Tv. I've seen short clips of it after some interview with the guys on tv once.

I hate to be this honest, but I don't know how crazy I am about another homemade video.

I'M EXCITED.

Homemade videos are the best, in my opinion.

They're cheap : They're funny : Sometimes they're even funny when they're not supposed to be. I would know. biggrin.gif

Now I want to see both videos.
  • forget the professional music video..i wanna see some homemade videos!!!
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Nov 4 2005, 02:13 PM)

I've come back from my board absense to say that I completely agree with you, Matt. But then again, that shouldn't be much of a surprise considering some of the talks we've had regarding the first one.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Nov 4 2005, 04:51 PM)
    I've come back from my board absense to say that I completely agree with you, Matt. But then again, that shouldn't be much of a surprise considering some of the talks we've had regarding the first one.

smile.gif You, Me, Carin and Dee all seem to feel the same way on the issue. Although, as you said, it's not surprising in the least. Come on AIM sometime.

That's it, I'mma bring back ok go chat nights..
  • invite me or i'll be a sad panda
  • I miss the board from this summer...we had such good times.
  • I want to be invited to an OK Go chat night.

Please? sad.gif
  • haha...of course!

When and if we get them going again.

*sigh* Good times biggrin.gif
  • hell yes.

I'm excited. biggrin.gif
  • if it ever gets out, which it might not, i think you'll change your mind. it's really quite insane.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Nov 4 2005, 06:25 PM)
    if it ever gets out, which it might not, i think you'll change your mind.  it's really quite insane.

Oh, I'm not saying we're not going to like it, I'm SURE it's great. It just seems like...okay they had a hit video that took off surprisingly and now it sorta seems like they're trying to recreate the magic. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe it'll work. I just don't want to see them known as "That band that dances...oh and also makes music" As the songs are QUITE kick ass.
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Nov 4 2005, 07:29 PM)
    Oh, I'm not saying we're not going to like it, I'm SURE it's great. It just seems like...okay they had a hit video that took off surprisingly and now it sorta seems like they're trying to recreate the magic. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe it'll work. I just don't want to see them known as "That band that dances...oh and also makes music" As the songs are QUITE kick ass.

Which, if anyone recalls GMA...that's how Diane Sawyer made it seem. She made it seem like it was all chance that they also played music. I love the dance, but there's so much emphasis on it now. But hey, the boys are loving it, and they deserve the fame, so who am I to say anything?
  • I saw "Do what you want" on The Wedge (a canadian much music show) a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited. It looks awesome on tv. And also another homemade video would be awesome!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Nov 4 2005, 08:04 PM)
    I saw "Do what you want" on The Wedge (a canadian much music show) a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited. It looks awesome on tv. And also another homemade video would be awesome!

*gasp* they played that video on the wedge!!! man i'm so mad i missed that... any ideas if and when there will be repeats on that?
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Nov 4 2005, 06:21 PM)
    *gasp* they played that video on the wedge!!! man i'm so mad i missed that... any ideas if and when they'll be a repeats on that?

ACK!!! Now im gonna be taping the wedge every day till I see it tongue.gif I saw a clip on Much News Weekly last week, and it looks prety cool
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Nov 4 2005, 09:34 PM)
    ACK!!!  Now im gonna be taping the wedge every day till I see it tongue.gif  I saw a clip on Much News Weekly last week,  and it looks prety cool

That's probably what it was that I saw as well. They had a short interview with the guys, right?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 4 2005, 05:21 PM)
    invite me or i'll be a sad panda
    i thought you were all about the purple polar bear!

...wait, what are we talking about. a new okgo video. when? let's see it.
  • All I have is crappy MTV. sad.gif I'll probably never see any music I like unless my mom gets Dish Network or something.

This is what will happen . . . I'll be in college and then my mom will get dish network. My sister is watching some awesome music channel and she calls me and says, "JADE! OK GO IS ON BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

"WELL I DON'T GET THAT CHANNEL!"

I can see the future you know. biggrin.gif