In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (RoRo @ Nov 23 2005, 09:53 PM)
    Ok...not somuch dirty....im actualyl really confused as to what it is you are trying to do....touch your tongue to your nose?I can do that too

let's get retarded...
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Nov 23 2005, 10:53 PM)
    Ok...not somuch dirty....im actualyl really confused as to what it is you are trying to do....touch your tongue to your nose?I can do that too

wub.gif
  • thank you all for catching on biggrin.gif
  • wait what? i dont' get it huh.gif blink.gif tongue.gif
  • me very happy that my killers boxed set arrived in the mail today:

• i don't like that you like the strokes...but your cuteness overcomes all....
  • I never really listened to the Strokes

But I'm really diggin' that OK Go poster behind you. I need one myself.

Oh yeah I have pictures. They'll be up in a bit.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 23 2005, 11:17 PM)
    i don't like that you like the strokes...

*gasp* you don't like the strokes?!? wait, you must, you recognized their asses on my wall...
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 23 2005, 11:23 PM)
    blink.gif you curse?

i thought we already established that i curse like a fucking sailor?!?
    i blame Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (the rubber duck version...)
    his sailor talk rubbed off on me...
  • BUT THE CHILDREN!!!!! god help us all...
  • hehe, fine, i'll go back to my usual approach of making up my own curse words so no one realizes how foul i am...
  • OK, only because I was bored.

My pant legs and my shoes that I had before they became popular. I got those 4 years ago and everyone called them moccasins. Now everyone is wearing them. What the hell. I'm a trendsetter. biggrin.gif

and . . .

You get a look at what my lunch half-hour looks like. My friends Megan, Katie, and Kat. Yes, we're goofy and we like it.
  • The Garden State Soundtrack have the shins in it two times in a row. AMAZING movie by the way wink.gif
  • random stuff is in another thread.
  • QUOTE (TwiSt @ Nov 23 2005, 11:32 PM)
    The Garden State Soundtrack have the strokes in it two times in a row. AMAZING movie by the way wink.gif

i think you're thinking of the shins...
  • ok--here's 2 pics of me!!

This one I photoshopped on my computer..since I've never gotten to actually meet Tim.. I wish! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

And just a pic of me....

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 24 2005, 01:03 AM)
    i think you're thinking of the shins...

ahaha i kNEW THAT

>.>
  • i might like the strokes better if they were named the storks.
  • The strokes rock. All of the leaks off their new album are awesome. Did you get all of those autographs or is it just on the poster?