In this Discussion

Christmas Presents!

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 27 2005, 05:44 PM)
    i got a record player!!!

Oooh, cool! We have one with the needle still on it and everything. I keep meaning to sit around and listen to all of my dad's old Beatles albums on it.

QUOTE (Felster @ Dec 27 2005, 05:01 PM)
    this rocking sweet chocolate orange...image

it has reall orange oil in it!!!! and it tastes like orangy chocolate and PLUS it rocks my world... not really... but it does taste goodie

Those things are awesome! They're also very Harry/Ginny 'shippy, haha.

QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 27 2005, 01:12 PM)
    Gift cards to Sephora, Caribou Coffee

Sephora? Nice!

QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 27 2005, 12:17 PM)
    That is the book I got!  It's amazing. biggrin.gif

Awesome! I keep meaning to buy it for myself. biggrin.gif It looks so cool.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 27 2005, 11:24 AM)
    my creative zen touch beats any form of i-pod mainstream poop =p

I have a Creative mp3 player, but it's not the Zen Nano. I think it's the MuVo Tx or something like that. It's itty bitty. I really like it, but I'm considering moving up to an iPod too- ohmy.gif *GASP!* I know!
  • i got a frying pan the size of my palm. way cute.

i am making crazy short random posts
  • Can you cook anything in it? ohmy.gif
  • As a reply to the record player: that's fucking awesome.

I still consider records the best form of entertainment out there. There's something about even the scratches that give it such an awesome feel. I love going out to thrift stores and buying old records. Recently, I found a record of the ORIGINAL Snl Not Ready for Prime Time Players complete with Chevy Chase's Weekend Update.

Enjoy for record-listening-schtuff!! Treat it well.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 27 2005, 11:36 AM)
    oh not your dad hun,

Good, because I would have to kick you in the shins for booing my dad. biggrin.gif

I have a record player, Darbie! I love it, I listen to all my old Beatles albums on it. I bought Paul McCartney's Ram in Ann Arbor in October for $4, and ithas no scratches on it! I still have to listen to it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 27 2005, 04:02 PM)
    I have a Creative mp3 player, but it's not the Zen Nano. I think it's the MuVo Tx or something like that. It's itty bitty. I really like it, but I'm considering moving up to an iPod too-  ohmy.gif  *GASP!* I know!

Creative MuVo--that's what I have. I love it. I appreciate its simplicity.
  • OMG HOW THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?! LONG TIME NO POST!

hehehe smile.gif