In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Your kitty cat. Again, does anyone on this board live in France? I need a pen pal.
  • I don't think anyone here lives in France.

Maybe someone from Montreal? I doubt that too.

Or some parts of Africa . . . but I really doubt that.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 23 2006, 06:32 PM)
    eeewwww, milk.

Am with you on that! Well not by itself anyway! I don't mind in another form though, like cheese or yoghurt or ice-cream smile.gif
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 23 2006, 08:09 PM)
    Am with you on that! Well not by itself anyway! I don't mind in another form though, like cheese or yoghurt or ice-cream  smile.gif

oh me neither, I love all that other stuff

but milk by itself is disgusting
  • i love milk! you people are all crazy. i've only got one tiny problem, i'm a wee bit lactose intolerant. it makes me sad, but i still eat ice cream and all that, i just pay for it later sad.gif
  • Milks good... sometimes even better with chocolate or ovaltine in it but still good alone....

Saddness for lactose intolerant people!!! last time I had an allergy checkup they said I was a little bit allergic to milk... I don't care... I'll take the chance...
  • One guy in my english class last year was slightly (not badly, just "slightly") allergic to fluorescent lights. My teacher gave him an umbrella.
  • that is hilarious! and sad sad.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Jan 23 2006, 08:13 PM)
    i love milk! you people are all crazy.  i've only got one tiny problem, i'm a wee bit lactose intolerant.  it makes me sad, but i still eat ice cream and all that, i just pay for it later sad.gif

Im not crazy! i would NEVER be able to live w/out milk.

seriously, I would never go vegan because I dont want to give up milk, Im not worried about all the cheese and other stuff.

My friends think Im weird, though, because my favorite milk is 1% and I can live w/ whole milk but its too different tasting most of the time.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 24 2006, 02:29 AM)
    My friends think Im weird, though, because my favorite milk is 1% and I can live w/ whole milk but its too different tasting most of the time.

1% IS THE SHIT!

It is my life juice.
  • Did you guys ever see those lame ass milk commercials??? The R&B and Rap ones directed towards kids... I guess they're trying to be ironic? I used to laugh when I saw them... now I'm just annoyed. I wish i could find it and post it!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 23 2006, 11:32 PM)
    Did you guys ever see those lame ass milk commercials??? The R&B and Rap ones directed towards kids... I guess they're trying to be ironic? I used to laugh when I saw them... now I'm just annoyed. I wish i could find it and post it!!!!!!!!

i think i know which one's you're talking about. i've always hated those, with the stupid people rapping and cows and farms and junk? so annoying. the drink milk love life were all so much better. they need to stop trying to be "hip" and "cool" and "down with it" the end.
  • yes!! those are it! thanks for ending it. I never want to see them again.

Goodnight all!
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Jan 23 2006, 10:57 PM)
    i think i know which one's you're talking about.  i've always hated those, with the stupid people rapping and cows and farms and junk?  so annoying.  the drink milk love life were all so much better.  they need to stop trying to be "hip" and "cool" and "down with it"  the end.

hahahaha, I think that's Canada's milk thing. I only see it on our Canadian channel.

But yeah, it's pretty lame.
  • Do you know what sucks?! Waiting for your sister to get ready when school starts in 15 minutes and she's going to make you late. Don't you hate that? I do.

Anyway, that's the only reason I'm on here right now, is waiting for her.

I hope you all have a good day. biggrin.gif
  • i hated waiting for someone to go to school...everymorning i would wait for him..

then i gave up on him...

moral of the story.....i have no friends *sobs*

=p
  • what a sad story...
  • Who would you send this to?! Honestly!

http://www1.egreetings.com/display.pd?path...prodnum=3092259

HAhaha... it still made me laugh.
  • jeez..if i had a dollar for every time i had to send that to someone.........