In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• HOW DID YOU SMELL?!

DREADFULL! HAHAHAHA
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 25 2006, 05:15 PM)
    scrubs is the amazing, i got everyone into it over here

everyone??

doubtful. very very doubtful.

all your friends? possibly. everyone? hell no, not me!! sky one made me love scrubs!
  • but i control sky one!
  • whats 7 times 40?
    that how many hours of school i have until spring break
  • 280 hours then.

When I woke up after getting my wisdom teeth out, the first thing I said was "Don't do PCP." To my grandmother. And I made her and the nurse promise me they wouldn't do it. I have no idea why.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 25 2006, 11:55 PM)
    When I woke up after getting my wisdom teeth out, the first thing I said was "Don't do PCP." To my grandmother. And I made her and the nurse promise me they wouldn't do it. I have no idea why.

Hahahahaaa!

I hope you feel better.
  • Oh. That was a while ago. But Scarlet reminded me of it, so I thought I'd share. I feel fine.
  • lol ummm whats PCP???
  • It's a drug, dear. PCP
  • haha. you shouldn't say dear, it makes you sound reaaaaaal old haha. so i checked, and I'm actually like older than you and i'd never say it so yea, don't get old too fast haha. i have no idea what i'm talking about.

so you've done PCP then or were you just talking random drugged nonsense?!
  • I read some article about this guy in LA who thought he was an orange and tried to peel himself while he was on the drug (complete with pictures) and it just really freaked me out. I've never had any drugs, just alcohol. And even with that, I've never really been drunk.
  • Eeeeh, I heard about that.

Drugs are bad kids.
  • that was supremely gross.
  • Yeah. I make everyone promise me they won't do PCP. Hey, sweetness, Promise, ok? You too Amy.
  • too late. actually im clean
  • Yo sweetness... did you get your name from 70's era thrillerRoll Bounce?ha i saw the ending of that movie last week and the evil competitor was named sweetness... damn did he have skills, not to say that the movie was any good... tongue.gif
  • no, i really like the song, by jimmy eat world, its probably one of my top 3 all time favorites. im also really friggin sweet.
  • haha. drugs are awesome!!!

only kidding.

well, it depends which drugs you're talking about.

i also have never done drugs. well, not reallllly. just a teeeeeny bit.
  • drugs are bad, and your a bad person if you do drugs.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 25 2006, 05:36 PM)
    haha. drugs are awesome!!!

only kidding.

well, it depends which drugs you're talking about.

i also have never done drugs. well, not reallllly. just a teeeeeny bit.

Mary Jane doesn't count. Unless you do it regularly.