In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 30 2006, 05:58 PM)
    that is soooo cool... i want one that says "ok go can pay the bills" with a pic of the band! tongue.gif

dudidudes! guess what i just did... i freakin made an E.Coli bacteria culture!!! i am such a nerd that i am soooo coolioed by this, but whateves....

by the way, the E.coli was genteticly engineered so that it cant survive out side of the culture, aka not dangerous...but still dangerously cool... cool.gif

I've worked with E. Coli too! tis fun, except mine wasn't genetically engineered like yours, so it actually was dangerous especially because some of them were antiboitic resistant, but as long as you keep everything sterile, it's all good. oh i remember last year 8am labs, i was so tired and we were doing that and i sort of caught our whole little dish of alcohol on fire... ooops. all i can say is i'm glad i dont' have early labs anymore. isn't science just so much fun? biggrin.gif
  • haha...okgo bordies to take over the world with WMD's
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 30 2006, 08:40 PM)
    Word.  I still haven't washed my red scarf from the concert...also mainly because I'm a lazyass and it still smells all smoky and OK Go-y.

Duuuuuude, mine's red too. Ca-reepy.

P.S. The OK Go credit card will be glorious. I'm excited FOR you.
  • i dont own a scarf, i feel so left out, woe is me.
  • hows this for random..

a french/jap lady has added me to myspace..yet she only speaks french

thats a sitcom right there people
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 31 2006, 03:23 AM)
    i dont own a scarf, i feel so left out, woe is me.

Buy one! Scarves are so underrated. I honestly can't have enough. They keep my neck company.
  • OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

The leafs actually won!!!!!!!!!! It was to some crappy team but at least they won right????

I have to tell myself to still hate them.... they keep on toying with my emotions... I can't keep on living like this...
  • you just wish you were born a boston fan
  • Whales are our freak'in alter egos yall!! its true... a sciency guy told me...
  • whales are the emos of the sea

whale one: wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
    whale two: moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooan
  • i ate a cerial bar today
    not cerial like the killer,
    but it is one,
    i think they go around reproducing and growing back
    because no one finishes them
    and they grow back from the little tiney things yuo dont eat on the wrapper,
    and get bigger
    and bigger
    in the trash can
    but then
    they go home again to their little cerial wives and have dinner, only to poisen someone else and regrow again the next day
  • First check this:
    next check this:
    sho
  • Did you see the Baxter? I love that movie.
  • nope... im waiting though tongue.gif .

actually could you guys tell me if it is suitable for family viewing. Everytime we rent movies the whole family has to see it.... and i wanna avoid the akwardness i had when we finally rented Garden state...

in the mean time i will continue to tell my self i will see it soon, very very soon...
  • Yeah I think I remember it being appropriate... I don't remember any weird scenes...
  • i saw scrubs in the first time for ages today

made me laugh more in a hour then any of the crap on tv atm
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 1 2006, 08:41 PM)
    i saw scrubs in the first time for ages today

made me laugh more in a hour then any of the crap on tv atm

Hurrah for Scrubs lub (I will promote the hell out of that show at any possible opportunity).
  • i love scrubs so much..its soooo good
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 1 2006, 04:55 PM)
    i love scrubs so much..its soooo good

ohmy.gif not fair, i haven't seen scrubs in forever. i miss watching that show sad.gif