In this Discussion

Audioblogs?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey, I've been noticing that there haven't been any audioblogs lately, are they forgoing the whole audioblog thing for this leg of the tour? ohmy.gif

Comments

• I've been wondering about this too. It's making me feel sort of sad and rejected.
  • i thought they were all up on there myspace blog?
  • really? yay! i will go look now! I'm missing Tim's "..and that is all for now!" audioblogs...it's my daily crack fix
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 22 2006, 09:57 AM)
    i thought they were all up on there myspace blog?

Nope, I don't think so. They did them for all the UK shows, but none of the MCS shows seem to have audioblogs.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 22 2006, 12:17 PM)
    really? yay! i will go look now! I'm missing Tim's "..and that is all for now!" audioblogs...it's my daily crack fix

I feel like OK Go as a whole is a crack fix...
  • I want an audioblog for the show in San Francisco! If they don't tell me what to bring I'll just bring something anyway. I don't know what, but they'll take it and like it!
  • Tim didn't make one for the show I went to, so we just stopped at some gas station at the last minute and tried to find something they would like. We found this big room in the back with all these movies you could buy and rent, and we saw Babe: Pig In The City so we got really excited because Damian loves that movie, but the scary redneck woman at the counter with no teeth started screaming at us because it was only for rent. Um, anyway, I guess the point of this is to just try and find something they're interested in, like ties or brooches.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 22 2006, 04:29 PM)
    Tim didn't make one for the show I went to, so we just stopped at some gas station at the last minute and tried to find something they would like. We found this big room in the back with all these movies you could buy and rent, and we saw Babe: Pig In The City so we got really excited because Damian loves that movie, but the scary redneck woman at the counter with no teeth started screaming at us because it was only for rent. Um, anyway, I guess the point of this is to just try and find something they're interested in, like ties or brooches.

Or ten bags of gummy candies!!!

No, wait. That's my thing...
  • squashed pennies.

uh-huh...
  • so, so far we've come up with:
    squashed pennies
    candy
    ties
    brooches
    movies

anyone else have anymore ideas? these are great, what else can we come up with?
  • See, I'm not sure about the squashed pennies thing. I really wanted to get him one, but considering it's his collection, I thought maybe one of the rules was that he actually aquired the penny himself. Like, maybe he needs to have actually been in the restaurant or truck stop it venerates.
  • huh...
    well, you could get him a squashed penny of somewhere you think he should visit, and then he'd be forced to visit said place in order to keep the penny and not feel bad about it.
    which means...we can control where they go! dude!
    haha.
  • What's up with the lack of podcasts too?

I've been dying to hear theirs with Ira.
  • and Rufus' too...
    Yo! Sir Jorgie is slackin'....whuzz up Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?! Where've u been for the past 2 weeks? Neverneverupdateland?
  • I've been going crazy waiting to hear the Rufus podcast.
  • Yesss!
    I love Rufus' song Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk.
    If anyone gets to meet Rufus, give him those things for me please smile.gif
  • My cousin got to see him live and he met him and everything. The only song he knew was his cover of Across The Universe! Grrr.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 24 2006, 09:52 PM)
    so, so far we've come up with:
    squashed pennies
    candy
    ties
    brooches
    movies

anyone else have anymore ideas? these are great, what else can we come up with?

Starbucks Gift Certificates
  • I can tell you right now, after very in depth conversations with Damian, that he LOVES the muppets... but like early muppets. where everything is weird and there arent really and defined characters lol. Um yea, one of my Damian stories that I hadn't til now divulged. He loves the muppets. blink.gif
  • Wow, I so did not know that. I don't know how this could be related to gifts to the guys, but Dan does awesome characatures and Tim writes plays and has actually had one produced.