In this Discussion

ok go and the dresden dolls?!?

Comments

• QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 5 2006, 01:47 AM)
    There's someone wearing one in this video.

i wish i could go shopping with okgo. i like tim's brooch and scarf in that video. a lot.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 4 2006, 09:49 PM)
    i wish i could go shopping with okgo. i like tim's brooch and scarf in that video. a lot.

They should make that into a contest prize!
    And we'd have to go thrifting with them. Because well.. they are amazing at finding outfits
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 4 2006, 09:47 PM)
    There's someone wearing one in this video.

Dude, what? No!

Mine is going to be way cooler. biggrin.gif 'Cause I said so.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 04:52 AM)
    They should make that into a contest prize!
    And we'd have to go thrifting with them. Because well.. they are amazing at finding outfits

i'd say THAT's Tim's special talent (other than potentially farming sideburns.)

they should totally have a worst dressed contest, like on what not to wear!!! and whoever is the least snazzy should win a day thifting with okgo. oh sweet!!!
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 4 2006, 10:04 PM)
    i'd say THAT's Tim's special talent (other than potentially farming sideburns.)

they should totally have a worst dressed contest, like on what not to wear!!! and whoever is the least snazzy should win a day thifting with okgo. oh sweet!!!

that would be AMAZING. Dear lord.. let's do it!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 05:05 AM)
    that would be AMAZING. Dear lord.. let's do it!

haha... i think we might need the band's cooperation on this one wink.gif

or we could just kidnap them.... hmmm
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 4 2006, 10:11 PM)
    haha... i think we might need the band's cooperation on this one wink.gif

or we could just kidnap them.... hmmm

Kidnapping is easier. I don't think they'd mind as long as they got free clothes.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 05:17 AM)
    Kidnapping is easier. I don't think they'd mind as long as they got free clothes.

yeah... well as long as we're kidnapping them... screw the contest. let's just declare ourselves the winners.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 4 2006, 10:24 PM)
    yeah... well as long as we're kidnapping them... screw the contest. let's just declare ourselves the winners.

I'm down!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 4 2006, 10:31 PM)
    I'm down!

I second that! biggrin.gif
  • how are you guys going to kidnap them? I gotta have details and descriptions! I'm a Nancy Drew fan, start with a story!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 4 2006, 11:13 PM)
    how are you guys going to kidnap them? I gotta have details and descriptions! I'm a Nancy Drew fan, start with a story!

We should meet up after a show. All the boardies. We can take a greyhound. After the show we form groups and take them back to the bus. Then we go to the world largest thrift store and spend the next day trying on clashings suits and ties. Then we go on a road trip to see the worlds largest broach.
  • then, after eating loads and loads of pancakes and waffles, we then trek our way to vegas wearing our new digs and go play blackjack or the slots pretending that we're high rollers! Yay!

you know come to think of it, this isn't a kidnapping story. We must start over, that was way too short of a story... We'll start over with...

"On a dark, stormy cloudy night, not a person nor owl to be seen, Nerfartu was looking at her clock on the mantel of her bedroom. 12:00am to be exact. Nerfartu decided to call her close friends to see if they were still awake and what they were doing...
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Apr 5 2006, 02:20 AM)
    then, after eating loads and loads of pancakes and waffles, we then trek our way to vegas wearing our new digs and go play blackjack or the slots pretending that we're high rollers! Yay!

you know come to think of it, this isn't a kidnapping story. We must start over, that was way too short of a story... We'll start over with...

"On a dark, stormy cloudy night, not a person nor owl to be seen, Nerfartu was looking at her clock on the mantel of her bedroom. 12:00am to be exact. Nerfartu decided to call her close friends to see if they were still awake and what they were doing...

Nerfartu? What? Am I missing something.....?

I think we'll need some sort of trap. I say we get a big van and lure them into it with Starbuck's cards and coffee.

Edit: This is post 1066, which is the year that William the Conqueror, well, conquered England and took over. I just thought that was interesting.

Sorry, I'm going to stop being a geek now.
  • Starbucks? Or Alcohol??
    WHich do they prefer?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 08:32 PM)
    Starbucks? Or Alcohol??
    WHich do they prefer?

Oh man! That's the question. Damn. That's hard.

Can we get coffe and a few 24 packs? Together? Even though something tells me that coffee + alcohol + Damian + close proximity to each other = BAD.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 5 2006, 05:50 PM)
    Oh man! That's the question. Damn. That's hard.

Can we get coffe and a few 24 packs? Together? Even though something tells me that coffee + alcohol + Damian + close proximity to each other = BAD.

Lol. So true. It would probably involve some groping, using big words, singing and/or dancing. Or maybe even all of the above. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 5 2006, 10:33 PM)
    Lol. So true. It would probably involve some groping, using big words, singing and/or dancing. Or maybe even all of the above. huh.gif

As well as random high fives, bad song ideas on multiple peoples' cell phone mailboxes, and possibly attempting to pain Tim's head with sparkle nail polish again...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 5 2006, 09:57 PM)
    As well as random high fives, bad song ideas on multiple peoples' cell phone mailboxes, and possibly attempting to pain Tim's head with sparkle nail polish again...

Hahaha, I miss those blogs so much.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 5 2006, 11:18 PM)
    Hahaha, I miss those blogs so much.

ME TOO! God, they were so hilarious. I really wish Damian had a blog of his own, because I'd really love to read more by him, even if it's just everyday stuff. Everytime I read something he's written or said, I'm either laughing so hard that I'm crying, or I'm seriously like, " ohmy.gif Wow. Just. Wow."

I really just want to be his friend so that I can call him up randomly and then we can have philosophical conversations about random stuff.