In this Discussion

GetToKnowYa okgo style

Comments

• might have been.
    i dont know. it was for their first cd.
  • I know they haven't ever been on SNL...yet. That would rule.
  • yes it would.
    tim should host.
    that would be nice.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 3 2006, 05:19 PM)
    How did you get into okgo?:
    I remember hearing the first few singles from OK Go but I never bothered to learn more about them until I was really stoned at like three in the morning and they showed the A Million Ways video on The Wedge.

Oddly enough, I got into OK Go under the same circumstances.
  • That's cool. I've never smoked weed. Alcohol is my anti-drug.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 3 2006, 09:33 PM)
    yes it would.
    tim should host.
    that would be nice.

It would be totally rad...Tim would be a killer host..and then they could preform and show everyone how freakin' awesome they are. What kind of sketches would you picture Tim doing?
  • What was their first song you ever heard?: I'm pretty sure it was Get Over It

What is your favorite okgo album?: Oh No because I haven't listened to it nearly as many times as Ok Go.

What is your favorite okgo lyric?: Aren't you such a catch? What a prize, got a body like a battle ax.

How many times have you seen okgo live?: Twice

What is your favorite song by okgo?: You're So Damn Hot. It just never gets old.

Is there a song of okgo's that makes you sad?: Return

How did you get into okgo?: I thought they were a band that sang some song that it turns out was by a completely different band, so I looked up their cd on Amazon, sampled it, and decided I liked it enough to buy it.
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Apr 4 2006, 06:58 PM)
    It would be totally rad...Tim would be a killer host..and then they could preform and show everyone how freakin' awesome they are. What kind of sketches would you picture Tim doing?

something weird like on a date trying to woo a man dressed as a woman, then the 'woman' carrys him home.
    or in a club.
    something involving dating.
    i would kill to watch that. ^^
    i just loove tim ^^
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 5 2006, 01:29 AM)
    something weird like on a date trying to woo a man dressed as a woman, then the 'woman' carrys him home.
    or in a club.
    something involving dating.
    i would kill to watch that. ^^
    i just loove tim ^^

i could see tim being the one in the dress
  • What was their first song you ever heard?: Get Over it.

What is your favorite okgo album?: I love the first album.

What is your favorite okgo lyric?: Hmm... Badhearted boytrap babydoll.

How many times have you seen okgo live?: uhm....11-12 times? Probably.

What is your favorite song by okgo?: There's A Fire.

Is there a song of okgo's that makes you sad?: T's Song and Return.

How did you get into okgo?: I was on ticketmaster and saw tickets for $8 so I bought them. I went to the show not knowing what I was getting into. Thank goodness I did. I had heard their name around town, since they're hometown boys..The show I ended up going to was their CD release party.. and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

What is a good memory concerning okgo?: Damian brought me on stage at the House of Blues to sing 'The Train Song', and when he dedicated Return to me
  • awwwww melle i miss you smile.gif

don't you have a tatoo that says 'you were supposed to grow old'??? I really liked that.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 6 2006, 02:06 PM)
    awwwww melle i miss you smile.gif

don't you have a tatoo that says 'you were supposed to grow old'??? I really liked that.

I lurk! I'm just shy around here, I don't know many people and never know what to say.

Yeah, I have that tattoo, it's crazy I've had it for over 4 years now... I'm old laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Apr 6 2006, 04:00 PM)
    I lurk! I'm just shy around here, I don't know many people and never know what to say.

Hiiii, Melanie! I'm Katy. I don't believe we've met. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Apr 6 2006, 11:29 AM)
    What is a good memory concerning okgo?: Damian brought me on stage at the House of Blues to sing 'The Train Song', and when he dedicated Return to me

Sooooo jealous.

I'm so getting an OK Go tattoo, but I'm waiting until I graduate just to make sure I still want it.
  • im gonna visit your myspace page and give you some love melle haha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 6 2006, 03:11 PM)
    Hiiii, Melanie! I'm Katy. I don't believe we've met. smile.gif

Hi! Nice to meet you. I've been around here from the start but I obviously don't post much!

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Sooooo jealous.

I'm so getting an OK Go tattoo, but I'm waiting until I graduate just to make sure I still want it.

Yeah, it was awesome. The only thing that sucked was it was at the House of Blues and we couldn't take cameras!

I want another OK Go related tattoo, but it's only semi-OK Go since it represents something else in my life.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 6 2006, 05:41 PM)
    im gonna visit your myspace page and give you some love melle haha biggrin.gif

Yay, I love lovin' from you!
  • I'm thinking of getting the old logo with the pansies and then "The Holy Trinity" underneath it.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 07:34 PM)
    I'm thinking of getting the old logo with the pansies and then "The Holy Trinity" underneath it.

I love the pansies.
    I just want the words: Bad Hearted Boytrap Babydoll.

I have stars on my back that say ' You were supposed to grow old'
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 08:34 PM)
    I'm thinking of getting the old logo with the pansies and then "The Holy Trinity" underneath it.

HAHA. Yes. We shall be immortalised. smile.gif

Melanie, your tattoo sounds really beautiful. That's one of my favourite lines, and one of the most heart-breaking.
  • If I were to do lyrics, I'd do either "I'm cringing for myself when I cringe for you" or "Compassion's just a nicer way of looking down your nose." I'm kinf of nervous to get those quotes or even the tattoo because what if OK Go does something really bad? IDK, that's why I think I'm waiting until I graduate, at least.