In this Discussion

Haven't been on Okgo.net in a while

Comments

• Err... I hate to be annoying and ask again blink.gif but...... any new videos? unsure.gif
  • OK Go music videos? No..
  • Oh, just you wait, there will be...and they will be GOOD. That's all I'm saying.
  • As if I'd doubt they would be anything but mind-blowing.
  • I think the words used to describe were "frightening" and "dangerous." Stop it, I'm not supposed to be saying this.
  • I've also heard that it's going to destroy people.
  • Where did you hear that from?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 07:58 PM)
    Where did you hear that from?

Damian Kulash and Tim Nordwind..
  • Hmm, they were supposed to be quite about it.
  • Hahaha, they were talking about it on TV even!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 08:08 PM)
    Hahaha, they were talking about it on TV even!

WHERE?????? Dude, divulge what you know.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 07:47 PM)
    I think the words used to describe were "frightening" and "dangerous." Stop it, I'm not supposed to be saying this.

NO YOU'RE NOT! SHUSH! OR I'LL TELL ON YOU! ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 09:13 PM)
    NO YOU'RE NOT! SHUSH! OR I'LL TELL ON YOU! ohmy.gif

Alright, alright, but no one told Kay she couldn't tell.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 09:15 PM)
    Alright, alright, but no one told Kay she couldn't tell.

I don't think they've told anymore than you've said. I don't think they gave details. And I think they said this on Brit TV, though I could be wrong.
  • They were on MuchMusic before their show in Toronto around the middle of November, I think. I remember the part where they were talking about how it may destroy people, and the host said "Like Paris Hilton?" and Tim was like, "Yeah, actually, it could destroy Paris Hilton."

I think they said a little more about it, nothing too shocking, but I'd have to watch the tape again.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 05:03 PM)
    Damian Kulash and Tim Nordwind..

Wow from the detroyers themselves...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 29 2006, 09:30 PM)
    They were on MuchMusic before their show in Toronto around the middle of November, I think. I remember the part where they were talking about how it may destroy people, and the host said "Like Paris Hilton?" and Tim was like, "Yeah, actually, it could destroy Paris Hilton."

I think they said a little more about it, nothing too shocking, but I'd have to watch the tape again.

Oh, but I know what song it's to. I'm not allowed to tell, though. I kind of guessed and everyone was like, well, all we can tell you is that **censored**. Sorry, guys. I also know about some other things I told Katy, but Katy, no telling!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 29 2006, 10:43 PM)
    Oh, but I know what song it's to. I'm not allowed to tell, though. I kind of guessed and everyone was like, well, all we can tell you is that **censored**. Sorry, guys. I also know about some other things I told Katy, but Katy, no telling!

I promise I won't! biggrin.gif I keep my OK Go-related promises. Generally.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:23 PM)
    I promise I won't! biggrin.gif I keep my OK Go-related promises. Generally.

I want to see it so bad. The way they described it is terribley intriguing.