In this Discussion

AUSTIN, TX JUNE SHOW. TICKETS?

Comments

• I'll be at the Austin show in June, if that's what you mean.
  • Are you going to the show on Monday?
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ May 3 2006, 06:52 PM)
    Are you going to the show on Monday?

Do birds fly?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 07:46 PM)
    Do birds fly?

Not only am I going to the show Monday, but I'm going to the show Tuesday, too. AND I'm driving 2 days to see them. Oh yeah, I'm obsessed.
  • still hunting!
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ May 9 2006, 06:09 PM)
    still hunting!

You know, it never hurts to ask Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Milosh, or Pete if you could be put on the guest list. I mean, the worst that could happen is that they could say no, but you COULD get in for free if they say yes. I hope you get to go because I want to see you again, it was so cool meeting you!
  • And I want to see you again! And I want to see the boys again! I'm still working on getting a ticket lol. I hate scalpers! 125$ is not something a sno cone stand employee can afford tongue.gif. I'd pay double face value, though. I'm sure there are a bunch of people at my school who love Panic! At the Disco. Maybe they love money more than the band? I hope I can work one of them.

And if nothing happens then maybe I will make Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and OK Go a gigantic OK GO cake saying "guest list me."

I AM GOING!..

And the Monday night show was incredible! I saw you taking pictures of The Lashes, but I didn't get any. Do you think you could send those to me?
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ May 11 2006, 09:05 PM)
    I AM GOING!..

That's the spirit!
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ May 11 2006, 09:05 PM)
    And I want to see you again! And I want to see the boys again! I'm still working on getting a ticket lol. I hate scalpers! 125$ is not something a sno cone stand employee can afford tongue.gif. I'd pay double face value, though. I'm sure there are a bunch of people at my school who love Panic! At the Disco. Maybe they love money more than the band? I hope I can work one of them.

And if nothing happens then maybe I will make Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and OK Go a gigantic OK GO cake saying "guest list me."

I AM GOING!..

And the Monday night show was incredible! I saw you taking pictures of The Lashes, but I didn't get any. Do you think you could send those to me?

Tell the girl with you (I totally forgot her name) that I said hi. She was soooo cute and cool, just like you!

I don't know if you can view this album, but here are the photos I took:

Austin Show

Dallas Show

Also, the videos from my road trip and concerts are here.

Everyone is invited to watch and view, just don't criticize me.
  • ooh. Best of luck to you Kaylee.
    And once you find tickets for the Austin show, find me 4 for the Houston show.

I have a very strong feeling that you're going to get tickets.
    Somehow.

(first post. yay?)
  • Hey, hope you like it here.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ May 12 2006, 05:34 PM)
    ooh. Best of luck to you Kaylee.

Somehow.

(first post. yay?)

Welcome! Hope you can find ticks, too. But don't fret, i'm sure there will be some available somewhere.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ May 12 2006, 03:34 PM)
    ooh. Best of luck to you Kaylee.

Somehow.

(first post. yay?)

Welcome newbie! I'm Tempe, aka Krose. I must say your icon and siggie are adorable. Did you make that siggie yourself?
  • Thanks Tempe and Karleigh.

And yes, I did make my signature myself. Back around when Oh No came out for another message board. Glad you like it. =D

And hopefully I'll end up with tickets, the only ones that I have found so far are on ebay for way more money than I have. My only other chance is that if my friend ends up not being in town for the concert date, I'm on standby for her ticket.
  • QUOTE (Kaethe @ May 12 2006, 09:17 PM)
    Thanks Tempe and Karleigh.

And yes, I did make my signature myself. Back around when Oh No came out for another message board. Glad you like it. =D

And hopefully I'll end up with tickets, the only ones that I have found so far are on ebay for way more money than I have. My only other chance is that if my friend ends up not being in town for the concert date, I'm on standby for her ticket.

If you ever get bored, we'd love some of your artwork for the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. We are collecting cute drawings, pics, and stories for a myspace page.

I hope your friend leaves town. Lol, that sounds so bad. I mean, I hope you get her ticket. biggrin.gif
  • MY KAETHERS! Welcome to the board, it's about time you signed up tongue.gif. Elle is here, too.. somewhere.

Anyway, yay for your cute siggy and hopefully you will get your tickets. Or your friend won't go.
  • I hope one of you goes because I don't want to go by myself, I'll feel like such a loser. I also want to go to the Dallas show because the tickets are pretty cheap now, but I don't have anyone to go with, and I don't feel safe staying in a hotel downtown by myself. Hopefully it will work out.
  • Kaylee, did you ever find tix? i hope you did.
  • Yes, I would like to know! I want to wait with you again, Kaylee!
  • hahaha.. I'm still working on it. A great pair of tickets went on eBay that I can't believe I wasn't looking out for, I saw on my watch list and they went for 80 dollars for two of them. Grrr. But I have to find something. TRUST ME, I AM GOING (even if I have been saying that for a month.)