In this Discussion

your top Ok Go forum members of the moment

Comments

• I love you all, but I do have my fave people.

Pandy, Dave, Emmet, Denise, Vendro, GITD, Darbs, Ro, shades, Jen, Tempe.... to name a few, but if I forgot your name add it _______ <~ there
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 24 2006, 05:31 PM)
    SA-WEET! I'm part of The Trinity! WOO!

1. Jen
    2. Katy
    3. Kay
    4. KRose
    5. Kikky (she's never on, so as forum members go, she's not my favorite HERE)
    6. Pam and Denise are tied.
    7. Kelsey
    8. Melisa
    9. Darbs
    10. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore (he's NEVER ON)

Hey, just because I don't post, doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm on here whenever I'm on the computer, which is about 14 hours of the day. I'm just a lurker, and proud of it. biggrin.gif

Uhh. Hm. Since I'm replying, I guess I'll play your little game.

1. JJust - He gets a new nickname, like JTimberlake, or ARoss, or PDiddy(or whatever ridiculous name he's going by now)
    2. Everyone else. Unifize! (Yes, that's an imaginary word, I know.)
    3. Insert name here: ______
  • LOL Kim your avatar is awesome hahaha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ May 26 2006, 04:32 AM)
    LOL Kim your avatar is awesome hahaha biggrin.gif

Why thank you!
    Everytime I find Damian behind bars, I just have to take a picture, hahah.
  • every is quite awesome on this board and to tell you the truth this is the best board i've been on. you guys all rad in my book.

but my favs. would have to be the ones i talk to the most
    (in no order): jen, pearl, dave, pam, carin, matt, katy, roro(who is never on, and i'm her bridesmaid), andy, Kristin(we've talked alittle, but we must chat more, crazy we were at the same ok go show in austin in feb 05).

lol the bridesmaid and wedding thing i totally remember. we must do that one day. lol
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 26 2006, 10:29 PM)
    Why thank you!
    Everytime I find Damian behind bars, I just have to take a picture, hahah.

OMG! That's from Damian's secret special video to Chelle and clan! (What secret video? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY SECRET VIDEOS!!!!)
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 26 2006, 12:51 AM)
    Y'all know who I love, we've been practically joined at the hip for the past year! Lord knows how much we've been through.

Carin, Kristin, Denise, and Matt ... I don't know what I'd do without you all.

(here concludes my pathetic love rant... for now.)

Aww Pam, you're so sweet. lol.

QUOTE (Vendro @ May 26 2006, 01:19 AM)
    YAY.

CARIN. Where was I on that list? Oh maaaan.

And Matt, you know you're on my list! I shouldn't even have to say it ...then again, I shouldn't have had to say it about anyone else. I love you.
  • Jen, Darbie, Amanda, Setsumi!, um um.. do I know anyone else?
    ....and my old school posse!
  • QUOTE (cirquedufreakfan_13 @ May 24 2006, 10:54 PM)
    I'll have to say some of my faves ae sort of "Old School" but that's only because I joined when Ok Go Forum was starved for members any who here's a list of my top Ok Go Forum members

#1. 0076

#2. Head Full of Crazy

#3. giggleguy

uh and I forgot the rest

Whoa! Top three! Thanks! Lol go Emmett!

QUOTE (Pearl @ May 26 2006, 03:45 PM)
    I love you all, but I do have my fave people.

Pandy, Dave, Emmet, Denise, Vendro, GITD, Darbs, Ro, shades, Jen, Tempe.... to name a few, but if I forgot your name add it _______ <~ there

Whoa! Thanks Pearl, go me! Haha, okay now my turn...

1. Pearl
    2. Rose
    3. Jen, Carin, Jade
    4. Andy
    5. GITD
    6. Matt
    7. Darbie
    8. Dave
    9. Shades
    10. Cadi

To everyone who isn't on the list, don't think that I don't like you all, I still loe you guys!

Yeah, that's my list, in some particular order.
  • Love you and the kangaroos too, giggleguy! I really can't make a list of anyone. You guys are all great.

What's the weather like right now in Australia? (Sorry if the kangaroos thing is obnoxious, I'm really just trying to be cute not jerky.)
  • Lol I don't mind the kangaroos thing, it's fun to hear stuff like that. My friend actually has some kangaroos in his backyard, though his backyard is a forest and he lives about 3 billion kilometres away from me. Um yeah it's actually quite, quite cold over here. You? Hey what's the time over there? It's 2.18 pm over here
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 1 2006, 09:25 PM)
    Lol I don't mind the kangaroos thing, it's fun to hear stuff like that. My friend actually has some kangaroos in his backyard, though his backyard is a forest and he lives about 3 billion kilometres away from me. Um yeah it's actually quite, quite cold over here. You? Hey what's the time over there? It's 2.18 pm over here

Wow, when it's 2pm in Australia, it's 9pm in Arizona (and I think I'm still on Thursday when you're on Friday. How cool is that!) It's cold!! That's freakin awesome! It's almost summer here. 105 degrees it was today. Cool! You know someone who has kangaroos in their backyard!! Well, there are plenty of cactus here.

Sorry, it took me a bit to answer your question. I just finished an anime and the last ep made me cry.

Ok, sorry! Back to the thread.....
  • Wow, I love differences in countries and stuff like that, it makes you think "How the hell can it be last night over there? It's like your living in the past and I'm in the future! Lol!

Aww don't cry! What anime was it?

Yeah back to the topic!
  • Oh my loe-ly Emmett *huggles* As for weather.. in Texas, it's been raining every day for like the past week or so, it's awsome, I love it.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Jun 2 2006, 05:00 AM)
    Jen, Darbie, Amanda, Setsumi!, um um.. do I know anyone else?
    ....and my old school posse!

And you, obviously wink.gif

(I remember on the OLD board we had one of these threads, and goosey and sai still posted here. That was a looooong time ago)
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jun 3 2006, 12:24 PM)
    Oh my loe-ly Emmett *huggles* As for weather.. in Texas, it's been raining every day for like the past week or so, it's awsome, I love it.

Hehe aww shucks *Huggle* wub.gif
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 2 2006, 12:02 AM)
    Whoa! Top three! Thanks! Lol go Emmett!
    Whoa! Thanks Pearl, go me! Haha, okay now my turn...

1. Pearl
    2. Rose
    3. Jen, Carin, Jade
    4. Andy
    5. GITD
    6. Matt
    7. Darbie
    8. Dave
    9. Shades
    10. Cadi

To everyone who isn't on the list, don't think that I don't like you all, I still loe you guys!

Yeah, that's my list, in some particular order.

Aww I'm one third of #3. I feel so special. biggrin.gif
  • GAH I havent been here in ages and you WONDERFUL AMAZING PPL STILL PUT ME AS YOUR FAVES!

I think im gonna cry! *weeps*

Ok i love all of you way too much..and for theppl who i dont know...pls message me cos ill most lilely heart you too!

TEMPLE - I read your post awhile ago about the two roses...hahahah awwwwwww you are adorable love!

Ok so i have no particular order here...

Dee - (w00t) - best friend of 15 years - i love you dearly
    Denise - one of my maids of honour!
    MY WIFES - pam carin...im sorry we dont talk as much but i still love you
    Matt (vendr0) - my stale mustard partner in crime
    MY PANDY PUFF (HFoC) - i loE you!!!
    KATY YOU SEXY BITCH you and your damn myspace surveys that keep me occupied
    JADE - i heart you ..do you know how much i heart you?
    JEN- my sexy lover whom i shall film sex tapes with...i love your ass
    DAVE - you are a hockey god...and regardless of how much we mock each other you know i love youuu
    mEL AND fEL - gta what! - why do we not hang out together? WHY?!!!
    Darbs - you make me laugh..and i heart you for that!
    Mike - he hant been on ina year...but i heart him greatly - we still chat lol yay revolver!!!
    Sarah - i love your comments on myspace - and your random bulliten posts!
    emmett - you are a sweet boy

There are many many many many many more but i shall keep it at this for now!

GOD I HAVE MISSED ALL OF YOU
    xxoo
    Ro
  • aww! I loe you rose!
  • that HFoC chap rocks..