In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• alll the italia gear is gross!! I dont like it sad.gif

but i'll wear it anyways!
  • rozfer looks good in anything!
  • that couldn't be farther from the truth!

but thank you loE

my panda puff looks good in anything as well...especially with nothing on wink.gif
  • I can't wait until I move to England and I can be proud of my soccer team. Everyone on TV looks like they're having soooo much fun.
  • Do bug - i love your pic!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 10 2006, 02:04 AM)
    I can't wait until I move to England and I can be proud of my FOOTBALL team. Everyone on TV looks like they're having soooo much fun.

corected'd
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 8 2006, 05:00 PM)
    Speaking of famous people, I met Rose McGowan yesterday at work.

NO WAY! Hahaha, that's awesome. Where do you work at? (I promise I won't come stalk you while you're working.)

Fabulous shirt HFoC.. go England!

hmmm, c'est mon photo..
    I'm the one with red hair.
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 10 2006, 09:47 AM)

Ooo, you have beautiful hair, Kaylee. I have to color mine to get it so nice---Oops! Shh, don't tell anyone. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 10 2006, 06:36 PM)
    Ooo, you have beautiful hair, Kaylee. I have to color mine to get it so nice---Oops! Shh, don't tell anyone. wink.gif

tis true i heart your hair! yay and ur shirt? or is that a blanket i can ttell YAY POLKA DOTS
  • Haha, thanks you two! Actually, that thing I am holding is a pillow... with tomatoes on it! But my shirt does indeed have silver polkadots.
  • I wish I had balloons . . .
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jun 10 2006, 11:14 PM)
    I wish I had balloons . . .

go to applebees and tell them it's your birthday... you'll get free ice cream too...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 11 2006, 12:18 AM)
    go to applebees and tell them it's your birthday... you'll get free ice cream too...

OOOOOOO! OK!

I'll do that next time I'm in Port Huron.

• Is that... MIGHTY MOUSE? The greatest super hero of all time? Fabulous indeed. Happy late birthday, too. Can't beat free ice cream and balloons...
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 11 2006, 10:34 AM)
    Is that... MIGHTY MOUSE? The greatest super hero of all time? Fabulous indeed. Happy late birthday, too. Can't beat free ice cream and balloons...

hehe, it is mighty mouse!..
    i wore that shirt to an ok go show a few years ago... a drunk girl told me it was the greatest shirt ever... her drunk boyfriend then shook my hand and congradulated me on having good taste... then saluted me... then they both stumbled away...

thanks for the belated birthday wishes....
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 10 2006, 11:47 AM)
    NO WAY! Hahaha, that's awesome. Where do you work at? (I promise I won't come stalk you while you're working.)

Fabulous shirt HFoC.. go England!
    hmmm, c'est mon photo..

I work at Brookstone Barton Creek almost everyday. PLEASE COME AND VISIT ME!!! BTW, how are excited are you for Sunday?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 13 2006, 11:20 PM)
    I work at Brookstone Barton Creek almost everyday. PLEASE COME AND VISIT ME!!! BTW, how are excited are you for Sunday?

VERRRRRRRRRY excited. What time are you going up there?

I wonder if OK GO is watching the World Cup... hmm.
  • im gonna be talking to dami about them doing a world cup song next year =p

as every man and his dog have done one this year
  • QUOTE (Kaylee @ Jun 14 2006, 11:31 AM)
    VERRRRRRRRRY excited. What time are you going up there?

I wonder if OK GO is watching the World Cup... hmm.

4-9:30 today, 12-7 friday, and 11-5 saturday. Sunday I'll be at Stubb's, how about you? wink.gif