In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jul 24 2006, 08:15 AM)
    at the detroit show they came out to the merch area about 10 or 15 minutes after they left the stage... at the indy show i just so happened to go to subway at the same time as them, haha, which is when that picture was taken...

I went to the Grand Rapids show. the area around the venue seemed kind of desolate, even though we were in some division of Grand Rapids.

The Deltaplex had two merch tables, so we were probably at the wrong one. gaaaah.
  • Yes. Sexual. haha

Because I went to a Ren Faire today. I just couldn't resist sausages on a stick and men in tight pants.

The a-typical Myspace pic was completely necessary.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 20 2006, 11:39 PM)

Because I went to a Ren Faire today. I just couldn't resist sausages on a stick and men in tight pants.

The a-typical Myspace pic was completely necessary.

I didn't know you had a lip piercing.....fancy that....

Dunno' why that's so interesting, haha.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 21 2006, 03:48 AM)
    I didn't know you had a lip piercing.....fancy that....

Dunno' why that's so interesting, haha.

Actually, I don't. It's fake. I'm going to get one in Canada. My friend and I were testing it out today... because we're so hardcore. Obviously.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 20 2006, 11:51 PM)
    Actually, I don't. It's fake. I'm going to get one in Canada. My friend and I were testing it out today... because we're so hardcore. Obviously.

HAHA, I wrote that and then I started wondering whether or not it was real......heee.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 21 2006, 03:54 AM)
    HAHA, I wrote that and then I started wondering whether or not it was real......heee.

However, it is good in the picture because it distracts from my "crazy eyes" look.

Oh, and also:
    My friends and I charmed our way (FEMININE WILES) into getting a free ride on the swing from the cute worker (he was awesome and we all exchanged myspaces. Classi n a nutshell).
  • You and your feminine wiles........

wink.gif

Here's one I never posted but meant to:

Me and Karleigh at the Siren Music Fest. She looks cute. I look awful. Gah. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Aug 21 2006, 07:04 PM)

Your dress is adorable!
  • cute hair!!! I love your hair length!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 21 2006, 08:50 PM)
    cute hair!!! I love your hair length!

Who?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2006, 08:51 PM)
    Who?

is that you? You, of course! Cool hair!
  • Well, gosh, thanks! laugh.gif

wub.gif
    Well, gosh, thanks! laugh.gif

wub.gif

I wish I could pull off getting a short hair cut but my face is kinda sorta round, did it once, twas a little shorter than yours but didn't look as good, who knows, I'll probably get it again maybe. I'm on a mission to find the perfect haircut! It's so hard to find the right haircut!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 21 2006, 09:07 PM)
    It's so hard to find the right haircut!

I know!! Now that I've found this one, I'm sticking with it.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2006, 11:10 PM)
    I know!! Now that I've found this one, I'm sticking with it.

Haha, you make it sound like an object you lost....

"Man, I lost my haircut today...."
    "Ouch. Well, I just found mine!"
    "Oh, it looks good! Where was it?"
    "Under the couch with some dust bunnies....I think the cat got a hold of it and dragged it under there...."
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 21 2006, 10:58 PM)
    Haha, you make it sound like an object you lost....

"Man, I lost my haircut today...."
    "Ouch. Well, I just found mine!"
    "Oh, it looks good! Where was it?"
    "Under the couch with some dust bunnies....I think the cat got a hold of it and dragged it under there...."

laugh.gif
    That's actually funny because I did kind of lose it!! I had it TEN years ago and declared it the perfect haircut, and then I eventually lost it and wound up attempting to get it back ever after, with scattered periods of long hair in between.... I always kept coming back for it and was not successful until last year. Thankfully no dust bunnies or worse. Ha.

Now I just keep going in and saying, "Just trim it. No changes!!" biggrin.gif

remember when you could nap and not be awakened by a camera?