In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 25 2006, 12:21 AM)

remember when you could nap and not be awakened by a camera?
    your left hand looks ghostly!
  • its me ghost hand. lost it in the war...
  • haha. I mean, aw, that's too bad.

I just got a haircut and a new dye job. I'll have to take a picture of it cause I really like it.
  • Agh...I'm the one in the green, I couldn't find another picture that gave off quite my personality like this one...
  • I haven't posted a photo of myself in a long time, and I got these new fringes, so I thought I would post a photo of me! Yay! smile.gif

and that's my red babydoll dress that I LOVE because it looks like it's from the 60's. biggrin.gif
  • now im no docter, but have you dyed your hair j?
  • I haven't uploaded a photo in like...ever, so seeing as the thread has surface, I shall post.

I photoshopped the hell out of it, but I don't care biggrin.gif Will probably be all huge and take up way too much space though sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 28 2006, 07:39 AM)
    now im no docter, but have you dyed your hair j?

Well, Dr. Pandy, your supposition is precise. I died it black; it is no longer brown/black, as the box calls it.
  • aha! i knew i wasnt going crazy
    blurry but awesome..
    umm
    here's unblurry
    thats right.
    no blowdryer for you.
    does anyone know how i can keep my hair looking like its wet?
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 28 2006, 11:24 PM)
    blurry but awesome..
    umm
    here's unblurry
    thats right.
    no blowdryer for you.
    does anyone know how i can keep my hair looking like its wet?

I'm sure there are products you can use to keep it that way. Ummm, I have this Freeze Spray that I bought that works pretty well, I gave my sister a mohawk with it and she has long hair. I don't know who makes it, but it's in a yellow can and the nozzle is blue and it looks like a blow horn kind of.
  • i'm no hair expert, but doesn't gel give or keep the "wet hair" look?
  • yea but i dont wanna have my hair comletely covered in jel.. its gross.
    i was thining of anything that can make my hair stick together like up above but not feel greasy
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 28 2006, 11:48 PM)
    yea but i dont wanna have my hair comletely covered in jel.. its gross.
    i was thining of anything that can make my hair stick together like up above but not feel greasy

oh, the stuff I mentioned will do what you want for your hair. and it doesn't feel greasy, but hard. it's basically the strongest hairspray on Earth.
  • im no docter...but water works
  • sea salt texture spray.
  • That Garneir Fructis crap does it, my friend uses it. And it's cheap! Basically you spray a bit in your damp hair and run your fingers throuh it and voila! wet hair look.

I'm not sure what the title of it is exactly, but I know it's in a short round bottle. I can check if you want.
  • as for that spray stuff. my friend has it. i dont like it.
    it makes your hair stiff..
    and uh hfoc doesnt know a thing about hair.
    because water will dry and look like my hair does always.
    and umm whats the name of that garnier fructice stuff??
  • I don't remember posting a pic, so uhhh... here goes.

I was driving when I took the pic, so I may seem a bit distracted...haha. Or maybe even catatonic looking..eesh.

And I'll check on the name of that Fructis stuff next time I speak with my friend.
  • I'm on the left.