In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• I don't know how to multiple quote...
    Sherib, what do they say about crushes?? Don't refrain!!

I wasn't aware of the crotch thing going on, I was probably too excited to notice anyhow.

And yes, I have a super sweet hubby. He's the one taking the picture. I just meant my silly little crush bubble was a tiny bit burst when Lee (my hub) pointed out Damian's wedding ring!
  • And we all know that life is boring without silly little crush bubbles. wink.gif
  • I love crush bubbles.

Okay .... (drumroll) ...

It's tough to have a crush.

woohoo *kneeslapper*
  • Ah, yes, it is TOUGH to have a crush. Good one.

Here's my other pic with the rest of the guys (minus Dan). You can see my shortness in this one because Damian is standing like a regular person. This was taken the morning that Damian did whatever he did to the DJ who got so mad about it...they had just played an acoustic set very early in the morning for this radio show. And I ventured out of my comfort zone and went all by my lonesome because everyone else I knew was at work (suckers!) but there was no way I was going to miss seeing them. I do look a little freaky in the picture, though.

• Boo image isn't showing sad.gif
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 2 2006, 04:40 PM)
    Boo image isn't showing sad.gif

Very strange...it showed up in "preview post." I'll work on it.

Whoops, did it show up now? Maybe it is a very large image or something.... sorry!!
  • NVM It's working now. Maybe my computer just got angry with me.
  • The morning in question!

Are you kidding--you look great!
    And I'm wearing a shirt very similar to what you have on there right now--which I bought on the same trip to Target during which I tried on a tank with the same design as your shirt! lol Does it have a similar design going down the back?

I just thought that was funny. biggrin.gif

Yay for leaving comfort zones.
  • Leaving comfort zones are scary. Woe. :|
  • biggrin.gif Always with the coffee and man bag.

I wish Tim wouldn't always try to do that same look. And holy crap is his neck covered! Scruffy!

There's the rockenspiel! smile.gif

Andy looks very morning.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 04:51 PM)
    The morning in question!

Are you kidding--you look great!
    And I'm wearing a shirt very similar to what you have on there right now--which I bought on the same trip to Target during which I tried on a tank with the same design as your shirt! lol Does it have a similar design going down the back?

I just thought that was funny. biggrin.gif
    Yay for leaving comfort zones.

Target, my favorite store. Although they do advertise on the Fox network so technically, I should boycott them, but then I'd have no clothes.

The DJ in question is to the right of Damian's head, the bald one. What a tool, eh?

Ah, you're sweet to say I look good in the pic, but the confession is my husband photo-shopped out some crazy thing that happened with my nostrils...I can admit it...they were flared because of my uber-excitement and I was mortified. So he fixed 'em right up. But otherwise, it's all me smile.gif

Yes, leavingthe comfort zone netted me the pic with the boys!! If only Dan had been there, but I have a feeling he was in his hotel snoozlering because he wasn't needed--it being an acoustic set very early in the morning, during the week of SXSW.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 2 2006, 12:03 PM)
    they were flared because of my uber-excitement and I was mortified. So he fixed 'em right up. But otherwise, it's all me smile.gif
    No way. laugh.gif Well, he did a great job!

Oh, our stupid uncontrollable bodies.
  • Oh, Photoshop.

My gift to womankind.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Sep 2 2006, 11:36 AM)
    Ah, yes, it is TOUGH to have a crush. Good one.

Here's my other pic with the rest of the guys (minus Dan). You can see my shortness in this one because Damian is standing like a regular person. This was taken the morning that Damian did whatever he did to the DJ who got so mad about it...they had just played an acoustic set very early in the morning for this radio show. And I ventured out of my comfort zone and went all by my lonesome because everyone else I knew was at work (suckers!) but there was no way I was going to miss seeing them. I do look a little freaky in the picture, though.

CHECK OUT THE ROCKENSPEIL IN THE CORNER!

Whoo.

haha, I love that thing.
  • Randomly, I have an uncle who's 6'10. He is ENORMOUS hahaha. I'm quite tall too though, it runs in my family.
  • Haha

Man, I should've gotten a picture of myself with it. Great ideas two months too late.
    Or jumped up there (a whole foot up) and acted like I was playing it and got a picture. Or actually played it. Hahaha! *snort*

Ah, there's probably a force field surrounding it anyway.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 2 2006, 12:52 PM)
    Randomly, I have an uncle who's 6'10. He is ENORMOUS hahaha. I'm quite tall too though, it runs in my family.
    6'9"?
  • Ok, I'm 5'9 and here's me next to Damian.....

He's got what, 4/5 inches on me?

(damn I hate that photo hahaha)
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 2 2006, 12:58 PM)
    Haha

Man, I should've gotten a picture of myself with it. Great ideas two months too late.
    Or jumped up there (a whole foot up) and acted like I was playing it and got a picture. Or actually played it. Hahaha! *snort*

Ah, there's probably a force field surrounding it anyway.

6'9"?

LITTLE ROCKYSHPOO! aww.
    (Ok, never let me baby a musical instrument again..)

hahha, no force fields that I know of..

I touched it and some of their guitars at an in-store show in Tampa in March. It was magical. You could feel the awesomeness eminating from it. laugh.gif
  • I'd say it's a good six. And not just cuz it fits my earlier guess. biggrin.gif

Ah, you look cute.

Btw, I just looked at that 6'9" bit from above and I swear I for once didn't mean anything dirty. hahaha
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Sep 2 2006, 01:06 PM)
    LITTLE ROCKYSHPOO! aww.
    For some reason this made me envision us posting pictures on here taken of it all over the country and all over the world, like Flat Stan or something. LOL
    I touched it and some of their guitars at an in-store show in Tampa in March. It was magical. You could feel the awesomeness eminating from it. laugh.gif
    Sweet!!
    I'm seeing myself going up there, grabbing the mallet thingies, hitting one note, and being swiftly knocked to the ground by a mall cop. LOL Hilarious image.

I would never actually do that, though--never fear. I would never disturb their setup and take a chance on, I don't know, detuning something. biggrin.gif

You know, as I ramble here, a memory comes to me of my having touched the thing. I'm pretty sure I did reach out and touch it once and giggle. Hahaha