In this Discussion

your top Ok Go forum members of the moment

1235»

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 08:47 PM)
    **rolls eyes** I don't care, pandy, really.
    I hope the cupcakes have pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles, then it's like a party...a party in my mouth!!

You and Pandy can't be having an argument! That's 0076 and Darbie's job. smile.gif

Haaa, pink sprinkles! You're killing me! I am on such a sugar high. I'm destroying a bag of almond joy as we speak. Can I have a pink cupcake too? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 14 2006, 10:48 PM)
    You and Pandy can't be having an argument! That's 0076 and Darbie's job. smile.gif

Haaa, pink sprinkles! You're killing me! I am on such a sugar high. I'm destroying a bag of almond joy as we speak. Can I have a pink cupcake too? unsure.gif

cupcakes for all!..
  • WOOO! Can we make today Official OK Go Boards Cupcake Day?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 15 2006, 04:47 AM)
    **rolls eyes** I don't care, pandy, really.
    I hope the cupcakes have pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles, then it's like a party...a party in my mouth!!

and i do?

also, why have skittles changed there slogan in the usa? from the good old "taste the rainbow"

to

share the rainbow, taste the rainbow

crasy times are afoot
  • Can i get in on this argument? It seems incredibly childish, and thats me down to the ground!

You've all got Aids.. How do you like that eh?
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 07:08 AM)
    Can i get in on this argument? It seems incredibly childish, and thats me down to the ground!

You've all got Aids.. How do you like that eh?

revolver has aids!!! spread the rumor, save a girls virginity!!!
  • WHAT?! now you tell me....
  • Oh, i have some seriously bad Aids. MickAids is (and this the truth) my nickname in my uni home. We've all got aids though
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 09:05 AM)
    Oh, i have some seriously bad Aids. MickAids is (and this the truth) my nickname in my uni home. We've all got aids though

SO wait a sec? You have aids? NOT HERPES?!

so where the fuck did i get the herps from????

MELISSA!!?!?! why didnt u tell me? hahaha
  • It is possible for one person to have more than one STD you know? I happen to collect them as a hobby. unfortunately that means alot of other people are collecting them without proper consent.
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 05:29 PM)
    It is possible for one person to have more than one STD you know? I happen to collect them as a hobby. unfortunately that means alot of other people are collecting them without proper consent.
    i don't believe that i've properly welcomed you back to the board yet...

*rushes away from revolver*
    tongue.gif

welcome back, gunman. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 02:29 PM)
    It is possible for one person to have more than one STD you know? I happen to collect them as a hobby. unfortunately that means alot of other people are collecting them without proper consent.

lol, when did this thread become the official okgo STD thread?

(BTW, yes it's possible. It is also possible to get STDs in your mouth. Now please, let's change the subject)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 11:28 PM)
    lol, when did this thread become the official okgo STD thread?

(BTW, yes it's possible. It is also possible to get STDs in your mouth. Now please, let's change the subject)

we collect stds like trading cards at school

"dude i have doubles of the clapp....Illtrade you for the herpes"
  • Everyone has herpes.. You cant trade herpes with anyone. Syphilis and scabies are rare in the western world. I had to travel to Botswana to get Amoebiasis, but it was well worth it.

QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jun 15 2006, 11:49 PM)
    i don't believe that i've properly welcomed you back to the board yet...

*rushes away from revolver*
    tongue.gif
    welcome back, gunman. cool.gif

Alright chuck? Not too sure about being dubbed 'Gunman'.
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 16 2006, 06:41 AM)
    Everyone has herpes.. You cant trade herpes with anyone. Syphilis and scabies are rare in the western world. I had to travel to Botswana to get Amoebiasis, but it was well worth it.
    Alright chuck? Not too sure about being dubbed 'Gunman'.

ahh we all know you're packing heat

take that as you will