In this Discussion

the offical jen has body parts removed thread

edited November -1 in General Discussion
blink.gif

Comments

• *starts singing* found pieces of jennifer's body...
  • Oh noes, andy what did you do? Jen want an advil dear?
  • ADVIL SOLVES EVERYTHING. It's true.. it used to do my math homework for me.
  • but she's having her tonsils out, will she even be able to swallow advil?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 07:25 PM)
    but she's having her tonsils out, will she even be able to swallow advil?!?

Good point... you can get the liquid part of the liquid advils out.. and just let it flow down her throat?
  • I wish I could have 1/5 of Jen's boobs.
    That was what I thougt when I first saw the title of the thread.
    But,
    QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 16 2006, 02:25 AM)
    but she's having her tonsils out, will she even be able to swallow advil?!?

Hey is she sick?
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Jun 15 2006, 10:49 PM)
    I wish I could have 1/5 of Jen's boobs.
    That was what I thougt when I first saw the title of the thread.
    But,

Hey is she sick?

OMG amanda...sets...YOU GUYS ARE BACK (K) wub.gif

jen - we cant have sex if u are recovering...get better soon
  • Jen, my favorite British girl, feel better soon! I'm sending some virtual ice cream your way!!
  • Apparently, according to my brother and his experience, you'll have weird dreams from the anesthesia, you'll get endless amounts of ice cream, the hospital gives you a stuffed animal, people are nice to you, and if you're in school, the entire class will send you a Get Well Soon card.

...I should add he had his out in 1st grade, and he's in college now, but I think the concept is still the same.

Don't worry! I'm pretty sure the procedure is the same as in America(you guys came out of the Dark Ages, right? lol), so it won't take but an hour for them to do it, and then you'll be at the hospital for three days or so, then you can go home and sleep TONS. Just stick to soup and popsicles, and you'll be okay!

Plus, you can sit in front of the computer and veg out on the board afterwards. biggrin.gif
    Or wait, did you already have them out? I'm confused.
  • She told he she was having a sexual reassignment surgeory. Known to the average wino as a sex change. She'd appreciate a bit of understanding and to be called Jim-bob on her return.

I will send on your well wishes to her duing this 'difficult' transition period.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 16 2006, 03:25 AM)
    but she's having her tonsils out

HOW DOES SHE SMELL
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 16 2006, 06:55 AM)
    She told he she was having a sexual reassignment surgeory. Known to the average wino as a sex change. She'd appreciate a bit of understanding and to be called Jim-bob on her return.

I will send on your well wishes to her duing this 'difficult' transition period.

I KNEW It!

finally our love can shine! A "normal" "straight" couple can stop hiding!

Thx jen,,,ermm jim bob
  • I'm home you guys thanks for the thread smile.gif I'm back from my testiclectomy!!! (haha ok, not really)

So I have two mahoosive holes in the back of my throat, right now where i had my drip thing in my hand hurts more than my throat, but thats cos I'm still drugged up to the eyeballs. When I had to go pee after my surgery I felt like I'd had about 7 drinks haha. So now I get to sit and relax forever. I was kinda dreading it, but now I think its gonna be fun smile.gif

I'm also super dreading the pain, but if I take my painkillers before the pain comes along I'm thinking I should be ok.

Just so you know, you guys have been more suportive than my boyfriend. I really appreciate that smile.gif I love you guys!

Oh yeah and Mike I wasted, sorry not wasted, used all my credit texting you last night lol AND nobody was in when my new phone got delivered this morning. SO I am without phonage. not that anyone should try call me, I sooooo can't talk in a legible fashion blink.gif
  • have you had heaps of ice-cream?
  • Hey good to hear your all good! MAY NO PAIN COME TO YOU!
  • i am your bf!
    remember that
  • you didn't have a penis last time i checked rose....

and I'm about to go and eat shed loads of ice cream. Hell yeah wink.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 16 2006, 11:42 AM)
    you didn't have a penis last time i checked rose....

and I'm about to go and eat shed loads of ice cream. Hell yeah wink.gif

you didnt look hard enough!
  • i really need your number at some point jen

ill see if i can get dan to talk at you or somthing as a early b'day gift
  • You'll see? Of course he'll talk to me, I've rung America before to talk to him haha smile.gif

Well when my new phone comes tomorrow, I get 1800 free texts if I don't use any minutes (which I doubt I will be, talking is a little uncomfortable) so i'll be in touch smile.gif