Comments

• Guys... Yousendit has deleted the vid sad.gif
  • i never saw it

=

lazy
  • They definately mentioned you in it, it was the coolest video ever
  • well clearly if they mentiand my name it is

duh
  • The one thing I found REALLY ironic was that we interviewed the guys at a few shows and made tiny videos and it's more than a year later and there;s this "Fan correspondant" thing going on. I guess what I'm trying to say is..

...where the hell is our checks? Come on, people, get on the ball, we had this shit copywritten before it was in style! wink.gif
  • haha yes! you totally did. It seems as though are boys are a little slow on the uptake ...you know?
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 24 2006, 04:04 PM)
    The one thing I found REALLY ironic was that we interviewed the guys at a few shows and made tiny videos and it's more than a year later and there;s this "Fan correspondant" thing going on. I guess what I'm trying to say is..

...where the hell is our checks? Come on, people, get on the ball, we had this shit copywritten before it was in style! wink.gif

i thnk they should retire the fan correspondant deal. i mean the guy who went first...he was just so AWESOME!! there has yet to be someone who could compare to him. in fact, i think everyone since has pretty much sucked. but that's the thing about going first. there can be only one original, everything else is just a poor copy.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jun 24 2006, 09:44 PM)
    i thnk they should retire the fan correspondant deal. i mean the guy who went first...he was just so AWESOME!! there has yet to be someone who could compare to him. in fact, i think everyone since has pretty much sucked. but that's the thing about going first. there can be only one original, everything else is just a poor copy.

I'm a poor copy? But I made fun of Andy for being old, how is that not original? Everyone else is too afraid to do that..

I mean, I know the interview wasn't entirely awesome(it had its occasional funny points, though), but it hurts to hear that it totally sucked..
    Now I'll cry. Just like I did at work today. *pout*
    meanie.
  • don't listen to him...
    he's just mad he wasn't invited to your pants party...
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 24 2006, 11:37 PM)
    I'm a poor copy? But I made fun of Andy for being old, how is that not original? Everyone else is too afraid to do that..

I mean, I know the interview wasn't entirely awesome(it had its occasional funny points, though), but it hurts to hear that it totally sucked..
    Now I'll cry. Just like I did at work today. *pout*
    meanie.

which one was yours?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jun 24 2006, 10:43 PM)
    which one was yours?

The lame one.

Part LameOne
    Part LameTwo
    That's me on the left, 40 pounds ago, with Andy on the right. Since we look so alike and all. lol.

Darbs, I love you, just getting that out there.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 24 2006, 10:46 PM)

thanks for putting that out there... smile.gif
  • if i was having an interview and the person holding the camera wouldn't shut her fat yap i would slap her. some people..
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 24 2006, 11:46 PM)
    The lame one.
    Part LameOne
    Part LameTwo
    That's me on the left, 40 pounds ago, with Andy on the right. Since we look so alike and all. lol.

i liked yours, it was funny. i think it was the best andy one.

Who was the orginal guy? and the yousendit link has deleted the file sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 25 2006, 10:09 AM)
    Who was the orginal guy?

the husband currently known as cute...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulayp4ED2bw
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 25 2006, 12:09 PM)
    and here's vendro, w00t and roro's toronto video: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E0DD3F312EB5DE9

I love you for reuploading it.

My voice dropped in between that video and now (don't ask, that's a hell of a story). I'd of enjoyed it a lot more if I sounded like I do now. But I loved making that video. I wish the lighting was better in the club.

We made this video for fun, as a present to the boards. None of this competition stuff. So we win. Even tho there is no competition, we win it.
  • Thanks darb! *huggle* I've wanted to watch this again for ages
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 25 2006, 12:56 PM)
    Thanks darb! *huggle* I've wanted to watch this again for ages

Lemme know what you think. It was very...hmm not so much thrown together. It was like "here's a digital camera, there are the members of ok go, here are the fans, aaaand GO!" I edited together as chessily as possible.
  • dude the video you guys made was awesome. lol andy and karaoke. dude i so wanted to karaoke with him and dan. lmao

i was all happy when i saw the video cause you guys mentioned me. *tear*