In this Discussion

OMFG!!!

13»

Comments

• There's a Perth in Scotland! And WAS are coming to Scotland twice! But I will only see them once, as it can get expensive, and I'm already up to 3 concerts in my first month of being there. Gah.
  • There's a Perth in Australia, too, but we totally pwn both of them. Okay, maybe not. I need to find kangaroos...
  • nah man perth in ontario has lots of cool wikid stuff like umm

kay! THEY HAVE KAY
  • I didn't even think of that. What would the "Prettiest Small Town in Ontario" be without me ruckusing in the streets..
  • i think when i come you and i need to sleep in the sketchiest park and renact my queens park drunkeness...cept we need a dude to loose his boxers
  • Done. We have a horse statue, too.
  • HAHAHHAHA YES SHIT HANGING OFF THE HORSES BALLS!!!!!!!!

PERTH HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 22 2006, 10:19 AM)
    In my excitement last night, I didn't even answer the question! We got to meet them last night and got pictures. They were out in the crowd during the first opening act (I stood next to Michael, the drummer, for the set, Keith was out as well), and we also saw them afterwards as they were heading to their tour bus.

The gig last night WAS ace... (I'm such a dork). Anyway, it was a very fun show. Keith and Michael were both very sweet. And because pictures are very fun:

[I don't think Sweetpea would mind if I post these (but tell me if you do, Pam). ]

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/kla...meandtapper.jpg
    ^contrary to popular belief, Tapper's not touching my chest in that one^

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/kla...amandtapper.jpg
  • QUOTE (poison @ Jun 22 2006, 10:45 PM)
    The gig last night WAS ace... (I'm such a dork). Anyway, it was a very fun show. Keith and Michael were both very sweet. And because pictures are very fun:

[I don't think Sweetpea would mind if I post these (but tell me if you do, Pam). ]

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/kla...meandtapper.jpg
    ^contrary to popular belief, Tapper's not touching my chest in that one^

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/kla...amandtapper.jpg

AWWWWWW UBER JEALOUS!
    imm soo glad you guys had fun!w000t
    In my excitement last night, I didn't even answer the question! We got to meet them last night and got pictures. They were out in the crowd during the first opening act (I stood next to Michael, the drummer, for the set, Keith was out as well), and we also saw them afterwards as they were heading to their tour bus.

That's awesome! I really want to meet them, i gotta remember to bring my camera now.

And yeah i'll see everyone who's going at the show, i'm excited, i haven't gone to a show since October.
  • yes indeed, last show i went to was Jason Mraz, and i didn't really want to go in the first place.
  • Get to some shows girl!
  • Ahh,I'm so jealous of all of you who attended the 06/15 Boston show.
    I was supposed to go,I had a ticket and everything!
    Then,my grandma falls on her head and i'm stuck in the ER night of the show with no ride to the show even if I did want to go,boo.
    However,I'm seeing WAS thursday/friday/saturday of this week,so I'm extremely happy about that.
    I'm so glad everyone has positive feedback as to WAS' set! I've seen them twice before,once with hot hot heat in november and with bishop allen in april,and both times they were absolutely fantastic.Such nice guys,as well.
    And,as far as the all ages venues and such,how it's a bad thing,I would agree,but,I'm fourteen.However! I don't mosh or anything of the sort and really do go to shows to enjoy the music and be surrounded by people who have similar music tastes as I,and,okay,maybe a bit of dancing,nothing too crazy or ridiculous,though.Though,I definitely see where your complaints come from,and even I find it ridiculously annoying,I mean,what's the point of going to a show if all you're going to do is push everyone around? It's silly.
    Anyhow,has anyone else heard about how WAS are going to be DJing on june 29th at the annex after their show in brooklyn? I don't think I can go,because,well,as I said,I'm fourteen,but it sounds like a lot of fun.
  • QUOTE (elleviesmusique @ Jun 27 2006, 10:11 PM)
    Ahh,I'm so jealous of all of you who attended the 06/15 Boston show.
    I was supposed to go,I had a ticket and everything!
    Then,my grandma falls on her head and i'm stuck in the ER night of the show with no ride to the show even if I did want to go,boo.
    However,I'm seeing WAS thursday/friday/saturday of this week,so I'm extremely happy about that.
    I'm so glad everyone has positive feedback as to WAS' set! I've seen them twice before,once with hot hot heat in november and with bishop allen in april,and both times they were absolutely fantastic.Such nice guys,as well.
    And,as far as the all ages venues and such,how it's a bad thing,I would agree,but,I'm fourteen.However! I don't mosh or anything of the sort and really do go to shows to enjoy the music and be surrounded by people who have similar music tastes as I,and,okay,maybe a bit of dancing,nothing too crazy or ridiculous,though.Though,I definitely see where your complaints come from,and even I find it ridiculously annoying,I mean,what's the point of going to a show if all you're going to do is push everyone around? It's silly.
    Anyhow,has anyone else heard about how WAS are going to be DJing on june 29th at the annex after their show in brooklyn? I don't think I can go,because,well,as I said,I'm fourteen,but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Okay, you're not included in the teenybopper statements because you're cool. Also, you're 14???? I thought you were like...16....

Also, they're DJing???? I so wanna' go and I so can't....and now I'm so sad...